• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Payment Question (1 Viewer)

Sting

RedCents
I want to become a member of your forums so I have a question?
In my post office I can send a money order with Western Union money transfer service but I can't send a note with it as well!
Please some suggestions!!!

Can I pay by check or money order or whatever?If you don't want to pay online, you may use the following:

• Check
  • Money Order
  • Well hidden cash
  • Bundle of wool, bushel of corn, or whatever it is people without credit cards use for currency.

The cost is $24.98 (US), and will get you 1 year's worth of access to whatever you like.

Make checks payable to Redguides LLC. Include a note stating your email address and/or username on Redguides, as well as what you'd like access to (Warcraft section, Everquest section, Book Summaries, and so on.)

Mail the payment and the note to:

Redguides
P.O. Box 641291
San Francisco, CA
USA

If you'd rather use your credit card through paypal, click your browser's back button or click here.

I would say send a PM to Redbot Redlotus and Creed advising that you just sent the payment and under what name you sent it as. Also requesting what sectiony ou want access to. However you should be able to also send a message with Western Union. I used to handle Western Union sendoffs at a previous job. Its cost a seperate fee based on the text but you used to be able to attach a message field to send with the money. If the teller where you went doesnt know how try giving Western union a call to see how it can be done then go to the teller.

The employes an the bank told me that the money order is sent by fax.They also told me that it can be sent to a individual person so could you please tell me to whome should I adress the money order (name, surname, adress...)
P.S. I am new to this kind of payment so plesese don't be angry if I sand something stupid and without any sense!!

Payment Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back