• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question on MQ2Map plugin (1 Viewer)

Mithaniel

RedCents
Question for you guys.

I had an old version of mq2map that would show an NPC as it spawned (real time), now my version of MQ2Map doesn't update as mobs spawn.

I'm guessing I just need to update a command, but not sure what it is.

Anyone know?

PS, currently using Cade's compile (Thanks)

Only problem I have ever had with the (if you want to even call it a problem) is what I call mob jumping. I target a mob using the map, take off after it, then only to see it pop a long distance away when I get close. Something in the map features do not track pathing of mobs correctly sometimes.

Same here.

One time, at taskmaster-camp, i actually saw two PC's that were the same. Even showed up on the map as the same PC. And a /who would diplay the two instances. I haven't seen that guy in awhile though ....

i have noticed that a great deal Alatyami. That is a result of /zone or /warp for some reason. The people I have seen doing the original afk taskmaster (yes they still use it LOL) very often appear double for a brief while.

well the double person things is really a known EQ bug, jsut the other night I legit zoned from POK all the way to WOS and if you did a who command on me it still showed me in PoK and WoS. This has been talked about on the EQ boards also.

have seen that alot also Soul, but not sure if that is the same thing was are talking about. I am talking about visually seeing 2 of the same person at one time. I have had people send me tells asking for buffs cause it shows me in Pok still, but I am long gone in a new zone. Only people I have seen 2 of them at once in front of me are people I know that are using mq2 and a great deal of /warp and /zone

Question on MQ2Map plugin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back