• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

H.U.D. - Compact ui for 800x600 windowd mode (1 Viewer)

bobbccatt

RedCents
742¢
Here is a working compact ui for 800x600 windowed mode I use it to watch my group of 6 kissassist with some overlap on a 1920x1080 screen.
It does say there is an error but it still works. sometimes the hot bars don't stay in formation.
Included in the folder is the eq ui ini that I have for my guys, good starting point if you don't want to start from scratch.

unzip and copy folder to the everquest/uifiles dir
then copy the ui_toonname_severname file to the eq dir
alt-o to options window in game
alt+enter to switch to windowd mode then chage resolution to 800x600 from the display tab
go back to general tab and load the ui skin
then copy layout using ui_toonname_servername file selecting the windowed layout while in windowed mode.

enjoy View attachment Small_ui 800x600.zip

All credit for the ui goes to the eqinterface community.
All parts of the ui were pieced together from different ui's
Trial and error till I got stuff that worked.

Here is a picture and also i'm sorry but i'm not an xml coder so I don't know how to make changes.

Selector window or target window? If your talking about the Window that shows what buffs and dots that are on the target, it should be resizable. Just move it and resize from the bottom of the window. Most Windows are resizable.

Attachments

• 800x600 ui.PNG
    800x600 ui.PNG
    585 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
H.U.D. - Compact ui for 800x600 windowd mode

Users who are viewing this thread

Back