• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Best way to raise research? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,519¢
I need to max out my research skills on my cleric. EQtraders doesn't have what I'm looking for: a good list of researchable spells that are entirely vendor bought. There has to be some. Can anyone suggest good research recipes for raising Spell Research?

TIA.

Ethernere essence - forage. Vendor item from Karana (north?) . Make guidestone. Trivial just over 400

Only low skill items vendor bought entirely

Ethernere essence - forage. Vendor item from Karana (north?) . Make guidestone. Trivial just over 400

Only low skill items vendor bought entirely

If you go to the spires in ETWK, there's a merchant that sells the Stone of Marking (105-ish plat) and you can forage the ethernere essences right there. the guidestones sell back for like 30pp if you are concerned about that.

I need to max out my research skills on my cleric. EQtraders doesn't have what I'm looking for: a good list of researchable spells that are entirely vendor bought. There has to be some. Can anyone suggest good research recipes for raising Spell Research?

TIA.

Do you have all your other TS's done, and have done the Merchant's Alliance questline? (its pretty easy, starts in POK coldain dude in the bldg next to the small bank) If so.. look up Combat Spellbook.. something to use all those millions of writing ink you've collected.. the rest of the items are vendored right there in pok, and no subcombines.. I'd recommend using the TS mac that exists here in RG though for it, as the silly things dont stack, at least it auto-destroys them when they are created. Triv is over 300.. i *think* 350.. I usually use these to train from like 150-300 and max my trophy..

Thanks for all the input.

- - - Updated - - -

If you go to the spires in ETWK, there's a merchant that sells the Stone of Marking (105-ish plat) and you can forage the ethernere essences right there. the guidestones sell back for like 30pp if you are concerned about that.

I assume Essences can be foraged anywhere in the zone, right? Right now I'm getting nothing but geodes and water.

The essences can be foraged anywhere yes. You can expect roughly 1 every 20 mins of foraging on Average I think. Unless that was my relic fragment average. It'll vary widely.

Question - Best way to raise research?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back