• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - f2p heroic free reroll? (1 Viewer)

elerick

RedCents
92¢
i have a free account that was autogranted a heroic character. if i bank all the plat and delete the character will it let me rebuild a heroic character with different class?

note: this account is not silver and i did not purchase the heroic character.

no if it was one of the free heroic characters you can not reroll it. It will confirm this at Character select screen when you attempt to do so. you get a message saying " deleting this character will not increaser your heroic character count are you sure you wish to continue?" or somethign along those lines

Is that new? Becasue I've deleted and rerolled the free heroics on numerous accounts multiple times when I was transferring chase loot around.

There is definitely a limit on heroic characters you can delete. I believe it is 10, meaning you can delete and reroll a heroic character up to 10x. After deleting 10x you lose the heroic character.

There is definitely a limit on heroic characters you can delete. I believe it is 10, meaning you can delete and reroll a heroic character up to 10x. After deleting 10x you lose the heroic character.

Is that documented? Becasue again, I don't think that's the case. I've deleted and rerolled heroic toons on a couple of accounts a few dozen times.

Is that documented? Becasue again, I don't think that's the case. I've deleted and rerolled heroic toons on a couple of accounts a few dozen times.

Thought it was unlimited as well. However, it is not. Just did this a few weeks ago, I hit 10 deletes and poof no more available HC. Had to contact support to get my HC reinstated.

Thought it was unlimited as well. However, it is not. Just did this a few weeks ago, I hit 10 deletes and poof no more available HC. Had to contact support to get my HC reinstated.

I thought there were two instances where heroic characters were granted to everyone.. The first time was when they were essentially brand new, and those ones would poof if you deleted the toon. The latter one was granted to silver and gold players, and they counted the same as if you bought them - could be rerolled without losing the slot.. as for a limit on the number of rerolls, i dont think i ever made it to 10x on any one toon.. but i did get burned on the initial heroics way back when they were new, and lost one that way..

I thought there were two instances where heroic characters were granted to everyone.. The first time was when they were essentially brand new, and those ones would poof if you deleted the toon. The latter one was granted to silver and gold players, and they counted the same as if you bought them - could be rerolled without losing the slot.. as for a limit on the number of rerolls, i dont think i ever made it to 10x on any one toon.. but i did get burned on the initial heroics way back when they were new, and lost one that way..

Yes. Heroic characters given out during 18th Anniv promo can be deleted and re-created. I deleted mine several times and made a new one when I was imbuing items for my ts (don't remember how many times I deleted but I think there is no limit).

If you buy a heroic character right now, you are limited to 10 deletes. After 10 deletes you lose the available heroic character. Maybe this was a bug, am not sure, but it happened and I had to contact support to get my available HC reinstated.

was trying to upload a pic but it wont let me, however Free heroic toons from 2013 def can not be deleted. you get a message saying "deleting this toon will not increase your heroic character count"

Question - f2p heroic free reroll?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back