• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Buffing multiple groups (1 Viewer)

levox

RedCents
866¢
Trying to find a good way to buff multiple groups. I run three in a raid and would like to build in some downs to keep low duration buffs up on all three groups. Use KA mainly and don't think it handles raid buffing. Specifically shaman spell Champion (last 10 mins). Would like a down that checks static targets for the buff (without having to target the character), and if not on it, cast it. Would be a set character to check for buffs (one cleric per group, always the same).

Not sure if this is realistic as I believe the only way to check for buffs is to target that person first. Any ideas?

what i do is put 1 toon from each grp on extended target and for some odd reason it tends to buff the other grps like shm in grp 1 put zerk from grp 2 and 3 on shm's exstended target just a thought it kinda works for me only time i have to manually redo a buff is when i kill a puller

what i do is put 1 toon from each grp on extended target and for some odd reason it tends to buff the other grps like shm in grp 1 put zerk from grp 2 and 3 on shm's exstended target just a thought it kinda works for me only time i have to manually redo a buff is when i kill a puller

Using KA? Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a try! and thanks toots, I'll look into netbots, never really got into it.

Might not be the prettiest solution, but wanted to post what I found to work so far in case it will help others in the future. Input items are in caps. Best to put in an invis check, moving check, and spell ready check (for spells with cooldown) but haven't gotten that far yet.

downshit1=/if (${NetBots[CHARNAME].Buff.Find["SPELLID"]}<1) /casting "SPELL NAME" -targetid|${NetBots[CHARNAME].ID}

Question - Buffing multiple groups

Users who are viewing this thread

Back