• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Quest Item Click (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,455¢
I can't seem to click a quest item via MQ2. I can make it click any other item just fine however... So I am unsure of what the hang up is.

Rich (BB code):
Sub Main
|FAILS
/if (${FindItem[Torn Page].Name.NotEqual["NULL"]}) /itemnotify "${FindItem[Torn Page]}" rightmouseup
|WORKS FINE
/if (${FindItem[Warm Milk Dispenser].Name.NotEqual["NULL"]}) /itemnotify "${FindItem[Warm Milk Dispenser]}" rightmouseup
/return

/itemnotify "Torn Page" rightmouseup

asking stupidly, but you tried just this?
and:

/itemnotify in pack${Math.Calc[${FindItem[=Torn Page].ItemSlot}-22].Int} ${Math.Calc[${FindItem[=Torn Page].ItemSlot2}+1].Int} rightmouseup

you need to have whatever pack open the item in with itemnotify.

if this does not work, i have no clue what to try next.

I hadn't tried that actually yet! Was just reading the wiki a moment ago on /notify. What I ended up doing was opening all my bags at once and then issuing the command. Doing that just made it work. I noticed EQMule was doing this in one of his old bone chip macros. Once I got the update I closed all my bags. Going to give your solution a try though as I like that better.

Last edited:
Question - Quest Item Click

Users who are viewing this thread

Back