• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Is there a way to get an alert if a character is left behind? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
4,520¢
I am using /afollow now which is a lot more reliable, but sometimes they still get stuck on something. I am forever counting my characters by doing F2 F3 F4 etc to make sure they are all with me. I wonder if there is a better way to do this? Maybe a MQ2Hud element that could show distance to group mates? Or one that alerts if a group mate is beyond a distance?

Np if not, but I'd get a lot of use from this if it was possible. Thanks =)

SOLUTION:
If anyone finds this thread, the solution is here:
https://www.redguides.com/forums/threads/65587-Kaen01-UI-Pieces!?p=362422&viewfull=1#post362422

Last edited:
You could easily whip up that HUD element, but one thing I do is always have MySEQ running so I can watch my group mates follow me around.

Side Note: One thing I've found with /afollow is that it will cause a stutter-step that will slow the character down and leave them behind (I suspect this is due to something with not cleanly stopping from /chaseon in kiss). I can fix it by tabbing over to that character and hitting autorun, so I haven't really investigated.

There is already a message for chase in Kiss but that uses stick not afollow. This week i am working on the entire chase routine. Kiss will be much more aware of where group members are in relation to the person they are chasing and the group.

Question - Is there a way to get an alert if a character is left behind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back