• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tech - Cleric crashing (1 Viewer)

what operating system is it on? on a friends win10 machine i had random clients in the background just disappear while playing, no crash, no exit, just watch the sceen disappear from the taskmanager.

I box 6 toons and cleric just logs off instantly once I start the mq2 program , none of other toons drop and I am on Window's 7if fight is going when I log him on he will heal thru fight , soon as fight is over the account closes like he /exit

- - - Updated - - -

I box 6 toons and cleric just logs off instantly once I start the mq2 program , none of other toons drop and I am on Window's 7if fight is going when I log him on he will heal thru fight , soon as fight is over the account closes like he /exit I use redguides auto update

Assuming it isn't a program crash, does the cleric's MQ2 window say anything right before the /exit?

Could it be MQ2Posse, GTFO or KA AFK settings? It sounds like the cleric thinks there is a toon nearby (or a visible GM) that it doesn't recognize and it is triggering the AFK warning, plus is set to /exit when that happens.

Posse in particular will do what you're describing. It will watch for nearby players, if it sees one it will pause KA or do a preset command. However if there is a mob in camp, it will kill it before pausing.

AFK settings in KA can /exit or /quit if it thinks you've died with "CampOnDeath=1" or the gm trigger is set to "AFKGMAction=4"

If you type "/posse" what settings pop up? Or does it not recognize that command? Have you set up the GTFO macro too?

Tech - Cleric crashing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back