• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - AA Farming? (1 Viewer)

Cluelessone

RedCents
428¢
I ran into a bit of trouble when my little party hit 105/106. Among the recommendations was to upgrade my gear to Conflagrant and to grind out the AAs I was missing. So this is what I did, I bought all the Conflagrant I could afford (most slots) and headed out to grind the AAs.

Note I have not changed anything from the time I started grinding AAs until now.

I have spent over 1800 AAs each on all the appropriate AAs for each class I have:

• SK = All defensive Combat Agility, Combat Stability, Shield Block and etc), stats (Physical Enhancement, Planar power and etc) and life tap related AAs
  • Enchanter = Mostly spell damage and stat based AAs including the GoM ones (greater gift of mana and Beguiler's Synergy [100 AAs per point!])
  • Cleric = all the Healing AAs and the Stats, extra spell slot, some defensive and generally anything else that sounded like it may help

End result = I am dying just as often and killing a little bit faster but not clearing any faster (more mana breaks).

My discussion point is "WTF good are these AAs?"

Every point I put into a defensive AA, I seen my AC go up two points or so, out of 3500/2100 2 points doesn't do shit, even after buying all the AAs by grinding for days almost 16 hours a day my AC only went up 100 points or so, out of 2100 that's less than half a percent, WTF!? and the things like shield block that stated they increased defense by 1% per point didn't do shit for my real damage avoidance and mitigation.

The enchanter AAs seem to work pretty good for his nukes but not much else (he already mezzed great and buffing didn't need any help).

the Cleric was almost as disappointing as the Tank, almost all the healing AAs were for instant heals which really didn't need help. I liked the one or two AAs that added a HOT to the instant heals and the ones that helped the HoTs. But even so, I use a back up merc healer for when things go badly.

I really feel that my time was wasted on the tank, the gear upgrades did a lot of good but the AAs I really don't notice a difference. Also the cleric would have been fine if I hadn't wasted all that time getting him AAs. The enchanter did up his nuking game a LOT so I feel that was worth it.

Also got quite a few Merc AAs that don't seem to make a difference at all. Currently using one healer and two damage casting mercs all with 140+ AAS and geared out decently.

Last edited:
OK.. after finding and reading through some of your other post threads. I'm completely rewriting this...

First, It looks like the next step that I haven't seen you detail as having done is working on Augs. As boring and dull as it is, you need to create that list of Augs and start working on knocking those out... even more than Item upgrades Augs are vital, because you don't upgrade them as often, spend the time hunt them down and get them socketed!

Next You have to understand you're taking the path of least resistance in how you've upgraded. You don't have a option to buy awesome gear to get you at high end tank quality. You buy gear to get you survivable at best. Until you get a lot of really good augs AND upgrade the slots you haven't already upgraded AND upgrade the slots that you HAVE already upgraded AGAIN! it's going to be difficult. There, unfortunately, is no Fast way to gear up a tank, unless you're in a raiding guild that accepts that you are going to be under geared until you've had time to get raid drops. Even with BIS Group gear tanks are going to struggle at times, and Bazaar gear isn't even that good!

I'm not sure what current mercs are like, it's been a while since I played on Live servers. But you may want to consider swapping out a DPS merc for a Tank merc... See how things go if you let a merc tank for you until you get those augs done and some more upgrades!

In all honesty, unless you have a good guild willing to hand hold you for a while, it's probably going to take a few months just to gear up reasonably. Gearing up any character is hard... Gearing up a tank is harder than anything else!

Last edited:
First I think we need to establish what is your primary goal?
In a nutshell, I want to be able to handle any normal zone with the SK tanking, the cleric healing and the enchanter enchanting. It would be nice to do this without Mercs but mostly I want the ability to go wherever I need to without begging others to help me (outside of raid content that is)

Next we need to identify what you are doing and why you are dying?
For the AA experiment I am XPing in one zone fighting monkeys and chickens. 90% of the deaths are due to pulls where the SK dies before he can make it back to camp. I am not so much concerned about the deaths as I am the lack of impact the AAs have had on the number of them. I was sure that 1800 AAs (added to the 13,029 that I already had) would have some noticeable impact on his survivability. I am at the KB almost all the time even though I am letting KA do all the work.

What kind/quality augs do you have?
Poor to none. This was more of a test of the impact that AAs had. I was figuring that after I had enough defensive AAs built up, I would notice fewer deaths and faster kills. The Puller only dies about 5 times a day but I was expecting that number to go down after maxing all the defensive AAs and such.

by the description you have worked on normal items and by your AA standings it sounds like these are relatively new characters (or maybe just not played much over the recent years).
They are all veterans started in 2000 - 2002. I was once in a top guild but haven't really played since 2006. At that time my enchanter was one of the top 2 or 3 on the server.

Unfortunately even 1800aa is a drop in the bucket at level 105.
Sorry, I should have been clearer on this. I have gold status on all of them so they got the free AAs as well as a couple thousand AAs from before I quit. The 1800 was on top of all that.

Exactly what you are gaining from the AA can be hard to notice, especially if you are doing other upgrades at the same time. Your armor upgrades are night/day because it's an instant change, your AA come in bits and pieces. If there were a way to disable AA so you can see what you're characters were like without them, i promise you would see the difference!
THIS! I did exactly this, I bought my gear and then went to a spot to set up the baseline, and then I ground out 1800 AAs maxing out all the things important for the class on each toon. I changed nothing else during this time hoping to see an improvement in my performance on doing the same baseline. IE less deaths, faster killing, ETC

The best answer, (especially if you are trying to set up afk exp) may be to simply downgrade the difficulty of the zone you're farming in for now. half the exp per hour if it's consistent and you're not dying is far better than faster exp that is wiping your group regularly!
I did this when I hit 105 and couldn't take blues/yellows anymore, I ground out light blues to get 106 so I could get Conflagrant armor on my SK. Dyeing 5 times in 16 hours isn't too bad IMHO, I just expected the deaths to drop drastically once I had all the tank AAs maxed. Not to mention the lack luster impact they had on my cleric. The enchanter seems to be doing a lot more damage but the group isn't clearing the area any faster.

You beat me to my re-write by 1 min! See my updated post above, but that's ok, there's good stuff here too.

In a nutshell, I want to be able to handle any normal zone with the SK tanking, the cleric healing and the enchanter enchanting. It would be nice to do this without Mercs but mostly I want the ability to go wherever I need to without begging others to help me (outside of raid content that is)
Ok, This goal is going to take time to achieve, and until you've upgraded even beyond what you've got from the bazaar it's going to at least need those mercs backing you up a lot. Like i mentioned in the re-write, maybe try with a Tank Merc, see how it compares to you for tanking.

For the AA experiment I am XPing in one zone fighting monkeys and chickens. 90% of the deaths are due to pulls where the SK dies before he can make it back to camp. I am not so much concerned about the deaths as I am the lack of impact the AAs have had on the number of them. I was sure that 1800 AAs (added to the 13,029 that I already had) would have some noticeable impact on his survivability. I am at the KB almost all the time even though I am letting KA do all the work.
If you already had 13k, another 1.8k while helpfull is not huge when compared to your gear. AA make a geared toon better, they really don't help massively while you're still severely undergeared. in fact

Poor to none. This was more of a test of the impact that AAs had. I was figuring that after I had enough defensive AAs built up, I would notice fewer deaths and faster kills. The Puller only dies about 5 times a day but I was expecting that number to go down after maxing all the defensive AAs and such.
This is your #1 to do list right now... Make a list of the BEST AUGS out there for you #1 stat is AC, #2 stat is HP. Start working on any of those augs you can get, get help for any augs that you need help with!

I did this when I hit 105 and couldn't take blues/yellows anymore, I ground out light blues to get 106 so I could get Conflagrant armor on my SK. Dyeing 5 times in 16 hours isn't too bad IMHO, I just expected the deaths to drop drastically once I had all the tank AAs maxed. Not to mention the lack luster impact they had on my cleric. The enchanter seems to be doing a lot more damage but the group isn't clearing the area any faster.
Yeah a little more DPS out of the enchanter isn't a big change when you have the other DPS around as well.

We do want to address the deaths while pulling, What is causing those deaths, are you getting adds catching you? Do you have max run speed AA, are mobs still overtaking you when you return to group? Are mobs resisting snare on pulls? Are you doing Melee Tags with KA pulling? Simply put, there should be a way for the weakest of characters to at least make it back to the party alive, deaths during pulls should not happen.

We do want to address the deaths while pulling, what is causing those deaths, are you getting adds catching you?
Lack of hit points! ;) JK most of them are just getting from getting an add or two, if I have three on me then I have a 50/50 chance of making it back alive. 99% of the time I arrive close enough for the Enchanter to mezz everything and the clerics to res and heal me through the fight without buffs. I have bootstrutters blessing (50% increase in run speed) so the monkeys don't quite keep up with me the but the chickens strip me to the bone the whole run back to base. These are mostly pulls from about 650 feet away. The closer things aren't too bad.

Do you have max run speed AA
No, only 4/5 but I figured with legendary journeyman's boots I could wait until I had defensive AAs first. I thought they didn't stack?

Are mobs still overtaking you when you return to group?
Chickens yes, Monkeys no

Are mobs resisting snare on pulls? Are you doing Melee Tags with KA pulling? Simply put, there should be a way for the weakest of characters to at least make it back to the party alive, deaths during pulls should not happen.
I don't snare on pulls because SK snares do damage and the damn SK keeps changing targets when he gets to camp which causes the enchanter to work twice as hard to get the right mob mezzed. I really wish the SK would stick to the original target instead of switching targets all the damn time :(

Eok or Ros zone? Ros is a lot harder on the tank. My warrior has 6500ac and 250k hp and can still die to random bad pulls, unlucky dmg spikes etc....
He is backed up by a cleric and chanter....all 110....all max AA

Eok or Ros zone? Ros is a lot harder on the tank. My warrior has 6500ac and 250k hp and can still die to random bad pulls, unlucky dmg spikes etc....
He is backed up by a cleric and chanter....all 110....all max AA
EoK. I am not sure how you figure AC anymore, mine shows 3541/2121 and 140K HP fully buffed

6423/2922

dude your ac is really low....my rogue in crap cohort gear with 0 augs has better defense....something is wrong.....

- - - Updated - - -

May i also suggest you level to 110 will make it easier to do EOK

6423/2922

dude your ac is really low....my rogue in crap cohort gear with 0 augs has better defense....something is wrong.....

- - - Updated - - -

May i also suggest you level to 110 will make it easier to do EOK

I have mostly Conflagrant armor, just a couple pieces missing so I am not sure what is wrong with the AC, I also have the Conflagrant Kite shield with a 35AC aug slotted in it. My other augs are 10 - 12 years oldish so not great.

It was recommended to me to stay at 106 until I completed my AAs due to 110 being harder to farm them. Right now I am getting about 33+ AA points per hour.

Here is the current plan:
  • Finish my AAs as I am already set up to farm them at a decent rate
  • Then go upgrade my Mercs to tier five, they are tier 1 now (No clue if it will help but the quest looks easy enough)
  • Upgrade armor as much as I can (I got a few plats by farming AAs so hopefully another piece or two of Conflagrant)
  • Hunt armor drops if I can get a little bit more AC/Defense ( I thought I would get some while farming AAs but the Named are a bit too much for me and the AAs arn't helping)
  • Track down more augs.

You should go upgrade mercs first and get 3 wiz mercs, quest takes about 10min. You have a cleric, healer merc wont make much difference. Set them to burn.
Also Old Seb is now a 105 HH zone and 3 good augs drop for trash mobs, up for another 3 weeks.
Maybe post your ini's, recommend auto enchanter mac, works well

The merc upgrade will help. The merc behavior will be different, and the default gear they wear will be different. But not by huge leaps and bounds. Getting the appropriate merc gear helps as well (I collect 1 set per class on my toons, so I can have options)

It sounds like you are in Lce. You may want to look into moving into the yeti caves. If you break them up manually so the spawn is staggered, they are decent AA with little chance of the chickens bothering you. And, even less chance of other folks bothering you. Unless of course you are trying to get the AC aug off the named thunder chicken.

But like the other folks have said, Augs matter!

There is a few augment lists floating around, Maskoi made one for the "lazy man's approach" that has augs you don't need quests, or special access for. The old Seb augs kick ass as well (random zone wide drops) with a few drops that may help (Circle of Guard 2 clicky)

When it comes to tanks, every damn little thing helps. My SK in group gear is roughly 5.4 and pal is 5.7. A lot of that is AC augs. And of course the type 5 augs. He also has a number of clicky items to add AC, DS, avoidance, and the familiar.

I don't use the same macros as is available here, but I also load my SK up with a number of lifetaps tied to his HP's. I also have my cleric keep Shining Bastion, and Anticipated Intercession (sp?) along with retort, HoT, and of course for named fights, guardian (on top of the other standard buffs) My Sk is also set up to fire off his defensive disc's if what he is fighting is a named, or there is 4 or more mobs on the XTarget list. It tends to burn endurance, but it makes sure the Sk lasts long enough for the enchanter to lock down pulls. And as I am sure you have found out, the Enc pet is no cream puff anymore. If you get him a set of mage toys, it can hold it's own with a cleric healing if need be. Matter of fact, you may want to turn taunt on for the pet.... the SK and pet should trade off who holds aggro, and it spreads out the damage intake, so the spike damage doesn't hurt so much (especially if your cleric macro uses group heals effectively)

If your Sk is not firing off defensives fast enough, you can try setting up holyshits. As example would be like

Rich (BB code):
downshit1=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}<25 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Breather].RankName}]} && ${Me.CurrentEndurance}>100 && ${Zone.ID}!=344 && !${Melee.DiscID}) /disc ${Spell[Breather].RankName}
holyshit0=/if ((${Me.TargetOfTarget.ID}!=${Me.ID} || ${Me.SecondaryPctAggro}>80) && ${Group.MainTank.ID}==${Me.ID} && ${Target.Distance}<50) ${If[${Me.AbilityReady[Taunt]},/doability taunt,${If[${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Unflinching Acrimony].RankName}]},/disc ${Spell[Unflinching Acrimony].RankName},${If[${Me.AltAbilityReady[Hate's Attraction]},/casting "Hate's Attraction" ALT,${If[${Me.AltAbilityReady[Mindless Hatred]},/alt activate 732,${If[${Me.AltAbilityReady[Ageless Enmity]},/casting "Ageless Enmity" ALT,${If[${Me.AltAbilityReady[Veil of Darkness]},/casting "Veil of Darkness" ALT,/echo OUT OF AGGRO STUFF!!]}]}]}]}]}]}
holyshit1=/if (!${Me.ActiveDisc.ID} && ${Target.Distance}<75 && ${Me.PctEndurance}>5 && (${Target.Named} || ${Me.XTarget}>2 || ${Spawn[id ${Target.ID}].Level}>=${Math.Calc[${Me.Level}+4]} || ${Me.PctHPs}<75)) ${If[${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Unholy Guardian Discipline].RankName}]},/disc ${Spell[Unholy Guardian Discipline].RankName},${If[${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Krellnakor Mantle].RankName}]},/disc ${Spell[${Spell[Krellnakor Mantle].RankName}].ID},${If[${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Tylix's Carapace].RankName}]},/disc ${Spell[${Spell[Tylix's Carapace].RankName}].ID},${If[${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Reflexive Rancor].RankName}]},/disc ${Spell[${Spell[Reflexive Rancor].RankName}].ID},${If[${Me.AltAbilityReady[Armor of Experience]},/casting "Armor of Experience" ALT,${If[${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: Third Spire of the Reaver]},/casting "Fundament: Third Spire of the Reaver" ALT,${If[${Cast.Ready[${Me.Inventory[chest]}]},/casting "${Me.Inventory[chest]}" Item,]}]}]}]}]}]}]}

Downshit 1 helps recoup his endurance

Holyshit 1 watched the secondary aggro and fires off stuff before the burning wizard mercs get deaded (put a little intelligence to taunt and aggro stuff, instead of just spamming the shit out of it) Basically, if the tank is not the secondary Target of Target... then it fires off which ever hate inducing thing is available, in a set order.

Holyshit 2 it watching his disc window... and if nothing is active, fires off a defensive disc and AA (in a set order, depending on which is available) if the condition are met (named, high level target, high amount of mobs in camp) It is really long, and would need to be tweaked to match what your SK has access to. But it works well if your macro is not doing defensive well enough. Oh, it will also fire defensive stuff off if the tanks HP's get below 75%.

You should go upgrade mercs first and get 3 wiz mercs, quest takes about 10min. You have a cleric, healer merc wont make much difference. Set them to burn.
Done but keeping one healer too, has saved my group more than once

Also Old Seb is now a 105 HH zone and 3 good augs drop for trash mobs, up for another 3 weeks.
Went there, 30 people there, too crowded for me ;)

Maybe post your ini's, recommend auto enchanter mac, works well

Shadowknight:
Rich (BB code):
[General]KissAssistVer=10.2.6
Role=Pullertank
CampRadius=20
CampRadiusExceed=300
ReturnToCamp=0
ChaseAssist=0
ChaseDistance=25
MedOn=1
MedStart=35
MedCombat=0
LootOn=0
RezAcceptOn=1|90
AcceptInvitesOn=1
GroupWatchOn=1
CastingInterruptOn=0
EQBCOn=1
IRCOn=0
MiscGem=12
MiscGemLW=11
MiscGemRemem=0
HoTTOn=0
CampfireOn=1
CharInfo=Shadow Knight|106|GOLD
DPSMeter=1
ScatterOn=0
ConditionsOn=0

[SpellSet]
LoadSpellSet=2
SpellSetName=Default

[Buffs]
BuffsOn=1
BuffsCOn=0
BuffsSize=8

Buffs1=Shroud of the Doomscale
Buffs2=Scourge Skin
Buffs3=Drape of the Wrathforged
Buffs4=Voice of Thule|Me
Buffs5=Vizat's Skin
Buffs6=Zombie Skin
Buffs7=Fabled Journeyman's Boots|Dual|Bootstrutter's Blessing
Buffs8=Orb of Satisfaction|summon|Summoned: Black Bread|20

RebuffOn=1
CheckBuffsTimer=20
PowerSource=NULL

[Melee]
AssistAt=95
MeleeOn=1
FaceMobOn=1
MeleeDistance=75
StickHow=snaproll
AutoFireOn=0
UseMQ2Melee=1

[GoM]
GoMSHelp=Format - Spell|Target, MA Me or Mob, i.e. Rampaging Servant Rk. II|Mob
GoMCOn=0
GoMSize=1
GoMSpell1=NULL

[GMail]
GMailHelp=Events currently support - Dead,Drag,GM,Level,Named,Leftgroup
GMailOn=1
GMailSize=4

GMail1=Dead
GMail2=GM
GMail3=Leftgroup
GMail4=Tell

[AE]
AEOn=1
AECOn=0
AESize=3
AERadius=50

AE1=Vizat's Carapace|3
AE2=Explosion of Spite|2
AE3=Explosion of Hatred|4

[DPS]
DPSOn=1
DPSCOn=0
DPSSize=12
DPSSkip=20
DPSInterval=2

DPS1=Staunch Stance|100|Once
DPS2=Innoruuk's Dark Blessing|100
DPS3=Bond of Xalgoz|95|once
DPS4=Terror of Kra`Du|95
DPS5=Touch of Lutzen|95
DPS6=Vicious Bite of Chaos|95
DPS7=Xalgoz's Bite|85
DPS8=Encroaching Darkness|85
DPS9=Dire Declaration|90
DPS10=Dire Strangulation|90
DPS11=Thought Leech|80
DPS12=Vicious Bite of Chaos|97

DebuffAllOn=0

[Aggro]
AggroOn=1
AggroSize=2

Aggro1=Explosion of Hatred
Aggro2=Impose for Power

[Heals]
Help=Format Spell|% to heal at i.e. Devout Light Rk. II|50
HealsOn=1
HealsCOn=0
HealsSize=9

Heals1=Touch of Lutzen|85|Tap
Heals2=Touch of Holmein|50|Tap
Heals3=Dire Declaration|45|Tap
Heals4=Dichotomic Fang|30|Tap
Heals5=Repel|60|Tap
Heals6=Fundament: Third Spire of the Reaver|35|Tap
Heals7=Leech Touch|25|Tap
Heals8=Deflection Discipline|20|Tap
Heals9=Doomscale Mantle|15|Tap

XTarHeal=0
XTarHeal2=0
HealGroupPetsOn=0
XTarHealList=NULL

[Cures]
CuresOn=0
CuresSize=1
Cures1=NULL

[Pet]
PetOn=0
PetSpell=Minion of Vizat
PetShrinkOn=1
PetShrinkSpell=Tiny Companion

PetBuffsOn=1
PetBuffsSize=2

PetBuffs1=Gift of Lutzen
PetBuffs2=Abhorrent Sacrifice

PetCombatOn=1
PetAssistAt=95
PetToysSize=6
PetBreakMezSpell=NULL
PetRampPullWait=0
PetSuspend=0
MoveWhenHit=0
PetHoldOn=1
PetForceHealOnMed=0

[Burn]
BurnCOn=0
BurnSize=11
BurnText=BURNBURN
BurnAllNamed=1

Burn1=Intensity of the Resolute
Burn2=Doomscale Mantle
Burn3=Innoruuk's Dark Blessing
Burn4=Fundament: Third Spire of the Reavers
Burn5=Visage of Death
Burn6=Crimson Blade
Burn7=Reinforced Malaise
Burn8=Chattering Bones
Burn9=Reaver's Bargain
Burn10=Projection of Doom
Burn11=Chattering Bones

UseTribute=0

[Pull]
PullWith=Impose for Power
PullMeleeStick=0
MaxRadius=600
MaxZRange=100
UseWayPointZ=0
PullWait=5
PullRadiusToUse=250
PullRoleToggle=0
ChainPull=0
ChainPullHP=0
ChainPullPause=0
PullLevel=0|0
PullPause=0

[AFKTools]
AFKHelp=AFKGMAction=0 Off, 1 Pause Macro, 2 End Macro, 3 Unload MQ2, 4 Quit Game
AFKToolsOn=1
AFKGMAction=1
AFKPCRadius=500
CampOnDeath=0
ClickBacktoCamp=1

[Merc]
Help=To use: Turn off Auto Assist in Manage Mercenary Window
MercOn=1
MercAssistAt=85

[MySpells]
Gem1=Bond of Xalgoz
Gem2=Impose for Power
Gem3=Dire Strangulation
Gem4=Dire Declaration
Gem5=Terror of Kra`Du
Gem6=Touch of Holmein
Gem7=Touch of Lutzen
Gem8=Xalgoz's Bite
Gem9=Dichotomic Fang
Gem10=Vizat's Skin
Gem11=Staunch Stance
Gem12=NULL
Gem13=NULL

[KissError]
LastCMD:=/end
ErrorDateTime:=05/30/2018 12:43:58
ErrorMsg:=Cannot end a macro when one isn't running.
DataError:=NULL
SyntaxError:=NULL
RunningTime:=3268779
BuildDate:=20180529
CurrentUI:=Blue

Enchanter:
Rich (BB code):
[General]
KissAssistVer=10.2.6
Role=Assist
CampRadius=30
CampRadiusExceed=400
ReturnToCamp=0
ChaseAssist=0
ChaseDistance=15
MedOn=1
MedStart=90
MedCombat=0
LootOn=0
RezAcceptOn=1|90
AcceptInvitesOn=1
GroupWatchOn=0
CastingInterruptOn=1
EQBCOn=1
IRCOn=0
MiscGem=12
MiscGemLW=11
MiscGemRemem=0
HoTTOn=0
CampfireOn=0
CharInfo=Enchanter|106|GOLD
DPSMeter=1
ScatterOn=0
ConditionsOn=0

[SpellSet]
LoadSpellSet=2
SpellSetName=Default

[Buffs]
BuffsOn=1
BuffsCOn=0
BuffsSize=20

Buffs1=Voice of Precognition|caster
Buffs2=Shield of Scales
Buffs3=Speed of Milyex|melee
Buffs4=Night's Endless Terror|MA
Buffs5=Eldritch Rune
Buffs6=Guard of Druzzil
Buffs7=Polyrefractive Rune
Buffs8=Transfixer's Rune
Buffs9=Veil of Mindshadow
Buffs10=Manastorm
Buffs11=Shield of Consequence
Buffs12=gather mana|mana|40
Buffs13=Staff of Eternal Eloquence|Dual|Aegis of Abstraction
Buffs14=Fractured Werewolf Incisors|Dual|Aura of Blight Arcanum
Buffs15=Fractured Bone Ridges|Dual|Aura of Venomous Arcanum
Buffs16=Fundament: Second Spire of Enchantment|mana|70
Buffs17=Enticer's Aura|Aura
Buffs18=Learner's Aura|Aura
Buffs19=Bracelet of the Severed Hand|Mount
Buffs20=Familiar of the Emerald Jungle|DUAL|Familiar: Emerald Sokokar|Me

RebuffOn=1
CheckBuffsTimer=10
PowerSource=NULL
Buffs11=NULL
Buffs12=NULL
Buffs13=NULL

[Melee]
AssistAt=98
MeleeOn=0
FaceMobOn=1
MeleeDistance=75
StickHow=snaproll
AutoFireOn=0
UseMQ2Melee=1

[GoM]
GoMCOn=0
GoMSize=1
GoMSpell1=NULL

[GMail]
GMailOn=1
GMailSize=4

GMail1=Dead
GMail2=GM
GMail3=Leftgroup
GMail4=Tell

[AE]
AEOn=0
AECOn=0
AESize=1
AERadius=80

AE1=Beam of Slumber|3|Mob

[DPS]
DPSOn=1
DPSCOn=0
DPSSize=7
DPSSkip=15
DPSInterval=2

DPS1=Decree of Tashan|100|debuffall|tash|always
DPS2=Undermining Helix|100|debuffall|slow|always
DPS3=Drown|95|Once
DPS4=Mind Storm|95|Once
DPS5=Bewildering Constriction|95|Once
DPS6=Intellectual Appropriation|90
DPS7=Mindsunder|90

DebuffAllOn=2
DPS7=NULL

[Aggro]
AggroOn=1
AggroSize=5

Aggro1=Arcane Whisper|25|>|Mob
Aggro2=Self Stasis|75|>|Me
Aggro3=Dimensional Shield|90|>|Me
Aggro4=Fog of Memories|99|>|Mob
Aggro5=Mind Over Matter|90|>|Me

[Heals]
HealsOn=0
HealsCOn=0
HealsSize=1
Heals1=NULL
XTarHeal=0
XTarHeal2=0
HealGroupPetsOn=0
XTarHealList=NULL

[Cures]
CuresOn=1
CuresSize=1
Cures1=Shield of the Immaculate|Disease

[Pet]
PetOn=1
PetSpell=Nureya's Animation
PetShrinkOn=1
PetBuffsOn=1
PetBuffsSize=3

PetBuffs1=Empowered Minion
PetBuffs2=Night's Endless Terror
PetBuffs3=Speed of Milyex

PetCombatOn=1
PetAssistAt=95
PetToysSize=6
PetBreakMezSpell=NULL
PetRampPullWait=0
PetSuspend=1
MoveWhenHit=0
PetHoldOn=1
PetForceHealOnMed=0
PetToysGave=

[Mez]
MezOn=1
MezRadius=80
MezMinLevel=40
MezMaxLevel=108
MezStopHPs=90
MezSpell=Delude
MezAESpell=Deadening Wave|3

[Burn]
BurnCOn=0
BurnSize=3
BurnText=BurnBurnBurn
BurnAllNamed=0

Burn2=Focus of Arcanum
Burn3=Mindcleave

UseTribute=0

[Pull]
PullWith=Melee
PullMeleeStick=0
MaxRadius=350
MaxZRange=50
UseWayPointZ=0
PullWait=5
PullRadiusToUse=90
PullRoleToggle=0
ChainPull=0
ChainPullHP=90
ChainPullPause=30|2
PullLevel=0|0
PullPause=30|2

[AFKTools]
AFKHelp=AFKGMAction=0 Off, 1 Pause Macro, 2 End Macro, 3 Unload MQ2, 4 Quit Game
AFKToolsOn=0
AFKGMAction=1
AFKPCRadius=150
CampOnDeath=0
ClickBacktoCamp=1

[Merc]
MercOn=1
MercAssistAt=95

[Melee]
AssistAt=95
MeleeOn=0
FaceMobOn=1
MeleeDistance=75
StickHow=snaproll rear
AutoFireOn=0
UseMQ2Melee=1

[MySpells]
Gem1=Decree of Tashan
Gem2=Undermining Helix
Gem3=NULL
Gem4=Drown
Gem5=Mind Storm
Gem6=Delude
Gem7=Deadening Wave
Gem8=Intellectual Appropriation
Gem9=Mindsunder
Gem10=Bewildering Constriction
Gem11=Night's Endless Terror
Gem12=NULL
Gem13=NULL
[KissError]
ErrorDateTime:=06/11/2018 06:24:03
ErrorMsg:=NULL
RunningTime:=79884834
BuildDate:=20180603

Cleric:
Rich (BB code):
[General]
KissAssistVer=10.2.6
Role=Assist
CampRadius=30
CampRadiusExceed=400
ReturnToCamp=0
ChaseAssist=0
ChaseDistance=15
MedOn=1
MedStart=80
MedCombat=0
LootOn=0
RezAcceptOn=0|90
AcceptInvitesOn=1
GroupWatchOn=0
CastingInterruptOn=1
EQBCOn=1
IRCOn=0
MiscGem=12
MiscGemLW=11
MiscGemRemem=0
HoTTOn=0
CampfireOn=0
CharInfo=Cleric|106|GOLD
DPSMeter=1
ScatterOn=0
ConditionsOn=0

[SpellSet]
LoadSpellSet=2
SpellSetName=Default

[Buffs]
BuffsOn=1
BuffsCOn=0
BuffsSize=12

Buffs1=Symbol of Ealdun
Buffs2=Rallied Greater Ward of Vie
Buffs3=Blessing of Will
Buffs4=Armor of the Ardent
Buffs5=Thwart Corruption
Buffs6=Anticipated Intercession|MA
Buffs7=Shining Bulwark|MA
Buffs8=Veturika's Perseverance|mana|40
Buffs9=Aura of the Reverent|Aura
Buffs10=Aura of Divinity|Aura
Buffs11=Giant Black Drum|mount
Buffs12=Familiar of the Emerald Jungle|DUAL|Familiar: Emerald Sokokar|Me

RebuffOn=1
CheckBuffsTimer=10
PowerSource=NULL

[Melee]
AssistAt=99
MeleeOn=0
FaceMobOn=1
MeleeDistance=100
StickHow=front
AutoFireOn=0
UseMQ2Melee=1

[GoM]
GoMCOn=0
GoMSize=1

GoMSpell1=Castigation|Mob

[GMail]
GMailOn=1
GMailSize=4

GMail1=Dead
GMail2=GM
GMail3=Leftgroup
GMail4=Tell

[AE]
AEOn=0
AECOn=0
AESize=1
AERadius=50
AE1=NULL

[DPS]
DPSOn=1
DPSCOn=0
DPSSize=3
DPSSkip=20
DPSInterval=2

DPS1=Celestial Hammer|95|Once
DPS2=Ardent Hammer of Zeal|95|Once
DPS3=Castigation|90

DebuffAllOn=0

[Aggro]
AggroOn=1
AggroSize=1
Aggro1=Divine Retribution|95

[Heals]
HealsOn=1
HealsCOn=0
HealsSize=13

Heals1=Merciful Remedy|90|MA
Heals2=Graceful Remedy|90|MA
Heals3=Mystical Intervention|89
Heals4=Fervid Renewal|87
Heals5=Burst of Life|50
Heals6=Divine Arbitration|53
Heals7=Celestial Regeneration|99|MA
Heals8=Word of Greater Reformation|70
Heals9=Beacon of Life|60
Heals10=Promised Rehabilitation|98|MA
Heals11=Fifteenth Emblem|40|MA
Heals12=Focused Celestial Regeneration|85|MA
Heals13=Divine Guardian|45|MA

XTarHeal=0
XTarHeal2=0
AutoRezOn=1
AutoRezWith=Blessing of Resurrection
HealGroupPetsOn=0
XTarHealList=NULL
AutoRez1=NULL
AutoRez2=NULL
AutoRez3=NULL

[Cures]
CuresOn=1
CuresSize=3

Cures1=Radiant Cure
Cures2=Nullify Corruption|Corruption
Cures3=Group Purify Soul
Cures4=Ward of Purity|Corruption

[Burn]
BurnCOn=0
BurnSize=2
BurnText=BurnBurnBurn

BurnAllNamed=1

Burn2=Castigation

UseTribute=0

[Pull]
PullWith=Melee
PullMeleeStick=0
MaxRadius=350
MaxZRange=50
UseWayPointZ=0
PullWait=0
PullRadiusToUse=90
PullRoleToggle=0
ChainPull=0
ChainPullHP=90
ChainPullPause=30|2
PullLevel=0|0
PullPause=30|2

[AFKTools]
AFKToolsOn=0
AFKGMAction=1
AFKPCRadius=150
CampOnDeath=0
ClickBacktoCamp=1

[Merc]
MercOn=1
MercAssistAt=95

[MySpells]
Gem1=Merciful Remedy
Gem2=Graceful Remedy
Gem3=Mystical Intervention
Gem4=Fervid Renewal
Gem5=Word of Greater Reformation
Gem6=Promised Rehabilitation
Gem7=Fifteenth Emblem
Gem8=Anticipated Intercession
Gem9=Shining Bulwark
Gem10=Ardent Hammer of Zeal
Gem11=Castigation
Gem12=NULL
Gem13=NULL

[KissError]
ErrorDateTime:=06/11/2018 06:24:03
ErrorMsg:=NULL
RunningTime:=80162205
BuildDate:=20180603

a) your AC is crap
b) you shouldn't be dying on pulls especially if you're out in the open. Pull with range and then nothing should affect you until you get back. If you're fighting monkeys and chickens then I presume you're in Lcea where you are probably dying to cockatrice stare stunning you and screwing you up. As counterintuitive as it might sound, you want to move to somewhere a little more pull friendly like sarnaks in frontier mountains.
c) you don't list any DPS classes, just tank, cleric and enchanter. If you want to kill stuff faster, it isn't going to matter how well geared or AA's you have with these 3 core classes, to kill faster needs more DPS and you just don't have it.

If a zone is looks full try /pick
Glancing over the ini they look good, tho SK is missing Harmonious Disruption and shield flash and enchanter is missing dichotomic

Ok, let me reiterate, tanks are GEAR DEPENDANT. Get ur augs period. Cant stress enough that ur tank NEEDS these. Ac is king over anything u can get. Even HOT augs would be a considerable difference. Rof n up will put u in great shape. Let me put it this way my warrior has conflag gear tbm ears and rings and the other pieces are eok t2, my cleric has conflag no augs not even the slot 5 ones heals war fine and is a free to play toon. Gear on a tank trumps all.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me add this as a last thought... in ur slot 5 areas get heroic agi too. I know sks like dex but all that agi will add up in avoidance in other words make u tougher. A tanks job is to take a beating if u cant do that then give up on tanking. Second job is hold agro. Anything else is fluff. Pulling, finger wiggling, and anything else is crap. Ur job in any group is get hit and live. Right now u cant do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Tbm has a nice aug for ur shield, 50ish ac, there is a 60 ac aug there and multiple 40 ac augs with high hp on them. Plus u can get the t3 rings and ears for ur toon buy the augs for ur slot 5 from venders there too.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh. Get rid of the healer merc if ur dead set on mercs use dps once u can live. Ppl suggest wiz but they run low on mana mele worked best for me. Till i went with a wiz (travel) free to play and 2 zerks free to play. Free accounts have viability too.

More AC, More AC, More AC (+ Dodge/Parry/Block mods): This is your life now and it tends to be baby steps from EoK on. 5-15 actual AC upgrades from 20-60 AC gear/AA here and there, but they add up. Farming augs is a huge time sink, but a requirement. Every time I think about starting a new tank toon, I think about how much time I'm looking at in aug farming, then I start a DPS toon.

Make sure Weapon Stances is active in your AA and that you're getting the correct buff. My Heroic toon started with it turned off and I missed this for a long time until it was mentioned in patch notes... My 110 SK drops over 1000 AC if he swaps to 2h mode, so I keep him in sword/board for all current content.

Heroic Agi: More AC, I went Heroic Dex (Parry/Riposte) on my SK but for group content I've read Dex/Agi work out to about the same mitigation for SK. You can get up around the soft cap (1000?) at +800~1000 of whichever stat you're trying to max with the TBM vendor type 5s + tradable Seb augs from EoK T2. With gear planning you could easlily get 2+ heroic stats above 1000 in RoS gear. On a 110 SK, I have +1100 HDex, +850 HAgi, +990 HSta in Conflag gear + mix of TBM/EoK/RoS type 5 augs.

Item bonuses - Keep in mind you can buy/equip/click the EoK ultra-rares to get those nice AA bonuses, then spend loyality points to get an un-attuner and re-sell the item while keeping the AA bonus.

Form of Defense: Clicky AC AA ability from rings. The AC description appears to be correct AC you'll get.

• 147 AC (Actual AC gain) - Secure Conflag Ring gives FoD XX (504 AC)
  • 178 AC (Estimated AC gain) - Knight's Golden Ring (EoK Rare AC ring) - FoD XXVI (612 AC)

Prismatic Ward: Clicky AC/resist bonus AA from ranged items. The AC description appears to be correct AC you'll get.
  • 132 AC (Actual AC gain) - Conflag Longbow/Idol gives PWard XVII (90 resists/445 AC)
  • 164 AC (Estimated AC gain) - Blade of Defense/Bloodlaced Bow (EoK rares) for PWard XXIII (90 resists/551 AC)

Myrmidon's Skill: Clicky dodge bonus AA from shoulder items.
  • Conflag Amice of Vigor gives MyrSkill IX for 16% dodge bonus.
  • Guardian's Pauldron (Tank's EoK rare) gives MyrSkill XII for 21% dodge bonus

Form of Endurance: Gives direct HP bonus, but it that exact HP. No AA HP bonuses are applied, so I'd just take whichever you have. Not really worth buying an item to improve it by 100-300 HP.

Improved Dodge: Worn Effect from range items.
  • Conflag bow/idol gives ImpDodge V for +50 dodge rating.
  • Blade of Defense/Bloodlaced Bow (EoK rares) gives ImpDodge VII for +70 dodge rating.

Impoved Parry/Block: Worn Effect from neck items.
  • Conflag Necklace of Security gives ImpP/Blk V for +40 to block/parry rating.
  • Golden Soldier's Neck Guard (AC EoK rare) gives ImpP/Blk VII for +56 to block/parry rating.

I run food/drink whenever I remember to restock the tank's supply. Purity/trib I turn on if I'm pushing new content or have a tough named to work on.

Food/Drink:
  • 60 AC (actual boost on 110 SK at ~5500 AC) - Merchant Feast 128 AC
  • 12 AC (actual boost on 110 SK at ~5500 AC) - Merchant Brew 25 AC.

Mount buffs:
  • 11 AC (actual boost on 110 SK at ~5500 AC) - Mount Blessing Beza: Heroic toon's Jungle Raptor buff, some tradable Prize mounts have same buff. (36 AC+300 hp/mana/end)
  • There are better mount buffs like Blessing Sana 56 AC/2000hp (Golden Rhino reward for EoK Tsaph's Champ achievement) or Blessing Teza 64 AC/2200 hp(Scaled Stonegazer for RoS Scalebreaker achievement)

Illusions/Familiars/pets:
  • I'm not sure what stacks with what, so I'll leave this open until I have more info.

Purity (assuming Extra Planar's in all Conflag gear):
  • 85 AC (actual boost on 110 SK at ~5500 AC) Run tradable Metallic Orb power source
  • 238 AC (actual boost on 110 SK at ~5500 AC) Run no-drop Cliff Stone (RoS T2) power source

Tribute: EoK/RoS no-drops trade in for 13k-23k trib each, so I usually have plenty of tribute. If you need more you can just turn in plat, Baz shop for high tribute items or farm 8.7k tribute items in TDS zones.
  • 61 AC (actual boost on 110 SK at ~5500 AC) Turn on Bulwark of Honor (t10) and Bulwark of Honor II (t2) for 360 trib/10 mins.

AC Trophies: I don't have any, but there are some from achievements and the tent from anniv. mission.

Guild Tribute/Trophy: If you're running your own guild, you can add these too. Makes tribute point farming easy since you can turn in all the no-drop leftovers from multiple toons.
  • 35 AC (actual boost on 110 tank at ~5500 AC) Turn on & opt in (at guild trib master) Aura of Pres II (t2) for 200 trib/10 mins. I couldn't get AuraPres I to turn on, maybe they don't stack or I was doing it wrong.

AC Rewards: Also don't have these, but there are quite a few achievements that reward stuff like permanent 10 AC each. For example Hero's Fortitude reward for finishing Vet. Hunter of EoK (Hunter's done in Lab/Gates/Chardok) is 10 AC and you can keep getting levels of HFortitude as AA.

Bard: Almost cheating, but a PullerTank with Selo's makes it easy mode. Nothing touches you unless it lands a snare. AC song/twists and these AC boost numbers are actual AC increases on a ~5500 AC 110 tank from a bard with standard 2.6 song mods on bard armor:
  • 320 AC (Actual AC) - Travenro's Spiteful Lyric (Tanking Song AC+ Agro procs)
  • 468 AC (Actual AC) - Spiteful/Spry/Psalm twist (Tanking/Resist&AC/AC&DS)
  • Bards can also run healing boost or healing crit songs if needed.

Shaman: 140 Evasion - The evasion buff (+11%) from 105 Sham focus adds about +140 to a tank's ~2600 evasion stat. Buff lasts about 3 hours, so sometimes worth porting to PoK/GL to grab it and campfire back.

Druid & Shaman: If you happen to be running one anyways, Communion of the Cheetah AA is a group 110% movement speed boost for about 1.5 mins. Poor man's Selo's but also helps puller in same way.

Ench: Look into running Rune's on your tank until they get up around AC>mob's attack. (This may or may not be a permanent KA option in future versions.)

Tear from VoA expansion. +5% Defense skill. I haven't finished mine as it takes forever, but this is one of the few items that gives stats in ammo slot.

SK "un-oh" buttons for pulls: I let KA pull but if I see my SK get snared or drop to 50% health, I have Dico and Leech Touch set to hot keys and either of those will pop you back up at least 50% health. Reflexive Revulsion is also a nice instant self/group heal, though I think you have to be in melee range and facing the mob to pull it off.

DPS: So when you hit the limit for awhile on what you can do AC-wise for your Tank, add more DPS. If your computer can support more than 3 toons, consider PL'n some free-to-play DPS toons. Since you're running an enchanter, caster DPS pairs nicely with their group DD nuke buffs.

Last edited:
Nice write up. I would suggest doing plane of war progression to get stone of judgement (10% to dodge). A substitute for it is icy prism (8% to dodge) (i think is the name from everfrost ldons). While ur there get the chunk of permafrost procs reflect, a godsend when facing casters. Get all ur 3rd slot augs that speed up ur abilities too. There is a bash aug somewhere too but im not sure on the location (i dont bash as a warrior). There is a 5th slot aug with 35 ac for ur shield in ldons too. At ur lvl strive to get 40 or better ac augs. They add up quick and are well worth the time.

After going through all my equipment I came up with the following list:

Conflagrant Items:

• Slot - Item - Augment - Item+Aug AC
  • Ear - Athletic Conflagrant Earring - Hivegrime Stone of Cunning - 177+0
  • Ear - Athletic Conflagrant Earring - Elegant Defiant Nightstone - 177+0
  • Neck - Conflagrant Necklace of Security - Conflagrant Gem of Security - 296+65
  • Face - Guardian's Conflagrant Mask - Intricate Defiant Spotstone - 280+10
  • Shoulder - Conflagrant Amice of Security - Tavon's Polished Gemstone - 278+34
  • Back - Conflagrant Cloak of Security - Elegant Defiant Goshenite - 269+15
  • Range - Conflagrant Idol of Vigor - Hivegrime Stone of Health - 194+0
  • Secondary - Conflagrant Kite Shield - Hivegrime Stone of Avoidance - 308+20

Non-Conflagrant Items:

• Slot - Item - Augment - Item+Aug AC
  • Head - Dimensional Warrior Helmet - Tavon's Polished Gemstone - 201+34
  • Ring - Fireshard Ring - Gemstone of Fiery Might - 80+0
  • Ring - Combine Soldier's Ring - Orichalcum Stone - 133+0
  • Bracer - Dimensional Warrior Wristguard - Ancient Life Root Stone - 151+0
  • Bracer - Dimensional Warrior Wristguard - Dragorn Fang - 151+0
  • Arm - Dimensional Warrior Vambraces - Ancient Life Root Stone - 193+0
  • Hand - Dimensional Warrior Gauntlets - Obsidianite Spar - 182+0
  • Chest - Dimensional Warrior Breastplate - Pendant of the Overspirit - 322+10
  • Belt - Keldor's Ornate Girdle - Conflagrant Gem of Vigor - 151+45
  • Legs - Dimensional Warrior Greaves - Tavon's Burnished Gemstone - 268+34
  • Feet - Sabatons of the Underworld - Tavon's Burnished Gemstone - 194+34
  • Charm - Drachnid Candle - Slipgear's Gem - 16+10
  • Primary - Kalkek's Warhammer - Faerie Hex Stone - 62+0

Until I looked through the list, I thought I had a lot of Conflagrant items but it looks like I don't even have half of the slots upgraded yet. I will keep grinding AAs and gathering cash for more items. I was hoping to get some of the EoK T1 drops but the named are still a bit too much for me right now. It's all about yellow and lower monkeys ;)

"Shaman: 140 Evasion - The evasion buff (+11%) from 105 Sham focus adds about +140 to a tank's ~2600 evasion stat. Buff lasts about 3 hours, so sometimes worth porting to PoK/GL to grab it and campfire back."

Which 110 SHA buff is this?

That dimentional stuff is terrible. The broken mirror is the expac u need to be in. Start in the temple runs and do ur progression, that t3 stuff and the augs are about twice as good. Fully equiped in that stuff u will be able to tank t1 namers. Then work to t2 eok. Then b4 long ros t1 and t2. As far as cash, go to HOT and pillage a few zones. About a week or 2 there u will have enough diamonds to buy the crafted armor for ur class.

Just a suggestion on augs as well. If you happen to be a heroic toon you can do the heroic aug quests in HoThule starter zones. They're not great but each one is ~30 AC and some HP. They're better than some of the older augs you listed and a hell of a lot better than nothing. During EoK I got an SK to 105, almost max AA, T1 armor and nothing but F2P augs including some of the heroics ones and he could tank anything I threw him at.

While ur there get the chunk of permafrost procs reflect, a godsend when facing casters.

The permafrost chunk of resilience is type 4 ... so the mirror I proc aug would have to go in your weapon.

Cluelessone

What server are you on? If you're more comfortable sending me a message with the info, please do that. If we happen to share space I don't mind helping you out some.

Oh I am perfectly happy doing it all on my own. Posting here for advice only. This was supposed to be a discussion on how much AA really impact you but it kind of devolved ;) Thanks for the offers though!

Well, aas are for a completed toon they improve on the best u can do so to speak. Basically ur in bazaar bought items from cotf expansion (i think) so ur aas make it easier to "bridge the gap" to tds. With that being said i think u could do tbm content if careful. Aas by themselves do little without the equipment to improve on (tank wise anyway).

Couple more ini tips for your group set up.

Shadowknight:

Buffs
- Vizat's Horror, a self buff that randomly procs the ability to heal for 10% of your dmg output.

Call of Gloomhaze lvl99 self buff (-35hp/tick for +395 atk.)

I've also moved Stance to buffs. Since it raises your hp, but doesn't heal you, better to cast it during downtime and get a heal to full. Also doesn't burn a cast time/cooldown of early DPS where you want to start tapping right away. Once you max the AA boosts to it, it lasts like 11 minutes. If you're adding conditions, you can put it in DPS with a check to see if it wore off.

DPS - I've set Repel (Spurn) to |mash. MQ2Melee does a good job, but mash seems a little faster. Repel is really nice when you have the Knight's Synergy rune AA completed. If you're not snaring for aggro, you can set Encroaching Darkness to "once." The AC tap is nice to have on auto cast too - "Torrent of Misery"

I'm working on some DPS conditions for my SK that pop Thought Leech/Miniature Horn after Reaver's wears off.

Heals - I'd add shield flash to heals as mentioned above. Some other good ones are SK clicky BP if it heals, Blood Drinker's Coating (DH mission named drop), and your epic 2.0 click. I checked my latest heal section and I've added these:
Rich (BB code):
Heals11=Shield Flash|50|Tap
Heals12=Leechcurse Discipline|23|Tap
Heals13=Reflexive Revlusion|40|Tap

Cure - I tossed Purity of Death in here. Once in awhile it clears a debuff that hits on you pull and has saved me a few times.

AE - At 110 I've added quite a lot to AE. More defensive/heal stuff for bad pulls, but also some dps burst to clear the camp faster.

Named - When you're ready to work on named, I use this tricks for tougher ones. I let KA pull except snaring mobs, but I manually pop a defensive disc right before I aggro and will cast Bond during the run back for extra heals. When KA gets back to camp I manually hit Repel (Spurn for 110) to get the extra defense/rune for first couple hits. If it looks bad, I pop Shield Flash/Deflection Discipline manually. I'm actually debating moving Shield Flash to the number one slot of Burn. If it is still ugly when that's off, then I mash Dicho/Leech Touch/Reflexive/Dire/(any avail lifetap)/Terror(16% chance to rune you) as needed.

Veil of Darkness is a nice AA debuff early in Burn. 75% reduction to mobs accuracy for 18 secs + 35k aggro.

Another nice trick is to turn all your pets' taunts on for named. SK pet will eat a few bad hits, but Ench pet can semi-tank right beside you. If you have heal pets turned on, it let's your healer bounce between 2-3 "tanks" while the heal-over-time buffs work on you all. You can set the pet owners to pop Companion's Fortification in the Burn section and the pets tank decently.

Gear - Upgrade your belt or BP next. The Vital Conflag belt procs Tendon Slice (50% slow via Parry/Block), so you get a slow on everything hitting you pretty fast. Conflag BP click gives your 30x5k lifetap procs.

Cleric: Does the merc healer cast Divine Indemnification & Divine Guardian on SK? If not, I'd add those to MA Buffs since they are both auto-heal chances. I see you've got DG in Heals, but since it has a cast time and is a 5 min buff/5 min recast, I just cast it on cooldown. Free chance to heal if tank drops to 30%. DI is expensive for emerald cost though I find I can still profit over it just on gems collected while farming.

Once you get the Conflag/RoS BP for cleric, it has a great emergency heal click of 150K melee rune that can re-apply itself one time. I think your Heal section is better than mine now, so I'll be stealing some ideas from yours. Thanks!

AE & Burn - I have my cleric set to pop his healing boost AA and BP for big pulls or named.

Enchanter: Looks pretty good. As mentioned above, you might as well use your AA dmg boosts and Dicho buff.

Buffs
- "Ward of the Enticer" - self buff that has a chance to proc a mez at any mob that hits you. "Night's Endless Terror" - Gives melee classes a 4.8K lifetap proc. "Mana Reciprocation" - Adds a free 3k dd to nukes, with small chance to add more. Also an aura if you prefer that.

AE & Burn - Same as SK/Cleric I have Ench set to use AA boosts on named/large pulls.

110 SK (Conditions upgrades on-going, may be some errors)
Rich (BB code):
[General]
KissAssistVer=10.2.6
Role=pullerTank
CampRadius=45
CampRadiusExceed=300
ReturnToCamp=1
ChaseAssist=0
ChaseDistance=25
MedOn=1
MedStart=20
MedCombat=0
LootOn=1
RezAcceptOn=1
AcceptInvitesOn=1
EQBCOn=1
GroupWatchOn=1
MiscGem=13
MiscGemRemem=1
HoTTOn=0
CharInfo=Shadow Knight|110|GOLD
IRCOn=0
CampfireOn=0
CastingInterruptOn=0
DPSMeter=1
ScatterOn=0
MiscGemLW=0
DefaultUI=TRUE
ConditionsOn=2
[Melee]
AssistAt=99
MeleeOn=1
FaceMobOn=1
MeleeDistance=75
StickHow=front
AutoFireOn=0
UseMQ2Melee=1
[Buffs]
BuffsOn=1
Buffs1=Dark Lord's Unity (Azia)|dual|Icebone Skeletal Form
Buffs2=Tylix's Skin
Buffs3=Tylix's Horror
Buffs4=Shroud of the Krellnakor
Buffs5=Voice of Thule|MA
Buffs6=Defiant Stance
Buffs7=Drape of the Magmaforged
Buffs8=Helot Covenant
Buffs9=Call of Nightfall
Buffs10=Helot Skin
Buffs11=Summoned: Glowing Modulation Shard|Mana|80|45
Buffs12=Wand of Pelagic Transvergence|Mana|90|15
Buffs13=NULL
Buffs14=NULL
Buffs15=Jungle Raptor Saddle|dual|Mount Blessing Beza
Buffs16=Jungle Raptor|remove
Buffs17=Breather|End|19
Buffs18=NULL
Buffs19=NULL
Buffs20=NULL
BuffsSize=20
BuffsCOn=0
RebuffOn=1
CheckBuffsTimer=20
PowerSource=NULL
BuffsCond1=TRUE
BuffsCond2=TRUE
BuffsCond3=TRUE
BuffsCond4=TRUE
BuffsCond5=TRUE
BuffsCond6=TRUE
BuffsCond7=TRUE
BuffsCond8=TRUE
BuffsCond9=TRUE
BuffsCond10=TRUE
BuffsCond11=TRUE
BuffsCond12=TRUE
BuffsCond13=FALSE
BuffsCond14=FALSE
BuffsCond15=TRUE
BuffsCond16=TRUE
BuffsCond17=TRUE
BuffsCond18=FALSE
BuffsCond19=FALSE
BuffsCond20=FALSE

[DPS]
DPSOn=1
DPSCOn=1
DebuffAllOn=0
DPSSize=20
DPSSkip=1
DPSInterval=2
DPS1=Spurn|100|Mash
DPS2=Spear of Tylix|99
DPS3=Dire Coarctation|96
DPS4=Bond of Xalgoz|95
DPS5=NULL
DPS6=NULL
DPS7=Vicious Bite of Chaos|97
DPS8=NULL
DPS9=NULL
DPS10=Xalgoz's Bite|98
DPS11=Touch of Hemofax|98
DPS12=Touch of T`Vem|98
DPS13=NULL
DPS14=NULL
DPS15=NULL
DPS16=Torrent of Suffering|90|Once
DPS17=Encroaching Darkness|75|Once
DPS18=NULL
DPS19=Thought Leech|99
DPSCond19=(${Me.PctMana}<10 || ${Me.PctEndurance}<10) && !${Me.Buff[Reaver's Bargain II].ID}
DPS20=Miniature Horn of Unity|99
DPSCond20=${Cast.Ready[Miniature Horn of Unity]} && !${Me.Song[Blessing of Unity].ID} && (${Me.PctMana}<50 || ${Me.PctEndurance}<50) && !${Me.Buff[Reaver's Bargain II].ID}
DPSCond1=TRUE
DPSCond2=TRUE
DPSCond3=TRUE
DPSCond4=TRUE
DPSCond5=FALSE
DPSCond6=FALSE
DPSCond7=TRUE
DPSCond8=FALSE
DPSCond10=TRUE
DPSCond11=TRUE
DPSCond12=TRUE
DPSCond13=FALSE
DPSCond14=FALSE
DPSCond15=FALSE
DPSCond16=TRUE
DPSCond17=TRUE
DPSCond18=FALSE
DPSCond9=FALSE

[Heals]
HealsOn=1
Heals1=Spurn|60|Tap
Heals2=Krellnakor Mantle|15|Tap
Heals3=Dire Testimony|40|Tap
Heals4=Touch of T`Vem|90|Tap
Heals5=Fundament: Third Spire of the Reaver|35|Tap
Heals6=Leech Touch|25|Tap
Heals7=Deflection Discipline|20|Tap
Heals8=Companion's Blessing|55|Pet
Heals9=Divine Companion Aura|15|Pet
Heals10=Dichotomic Fang|30|Tap
Heals11=Shield Flash|50|Tap
Heals12=Leechcurse Discipline|23|Tap
Heals13=Reflexive Revlusion|40|Tap
XTarHeal=0
HealGroupPetsOn=0
HealsSize=13
XTarHeal2=0
HealsCOn=0
AutoRezOn=0
AutoRezWith=Your Rez Item/AA/Spell
XTarHealList=NULL
HealsCond1=TRUE
HealsCond2=TRUE
HealsCond3=TRUE
HealsCond4=TRUE
HealsCond5=TRUE
HealsCond6=TRUE
HealsCond7=TRUE
HealsCond8=TRUE
HealsCond9=TRUE
HealsCond10=TRUE
HealsCond11=TRUE
HealsCond12=TRUE
HealsCond13=TRUE

[Pet]
PetOn=1
PetSpell=Minion of T`Vem
PetShrinkOn=0
PetBuffsOn=1
PetBuffs1=Gift of T`Vem
PetBuffs2=Companion's Aegis
PetFocus=NULL
PetCombatOn=1
PetBreakMezSpell=NULL
PetRampPullWait=0
PetSuspend=0
MoveWhenHit=0
PetHoldOn=1
PetBuffsSize=2
PetToysSize=6
PetForceHealOnMed=0
PetToysGave=
PetAssistAt=99
[Merc]
MercOn=1
MercAssistAt=95
[Pull]
PullWith=Refute for Power
MaxRadius=1100
MaxZRange=200
PullWait=6
BuffWait=10
PullRoleToggle=0
ChainPull=0
ChainPullHP=90
ChainPullPause=30|2
PullLevel=0|0
PullPath=NULL
PullMeleeStick=0
UseWayPointZ=0
PullRadiusToUse=90
PullPause=60|2
[AFKTools]
AFKToolsOn=1
AFKGMAction=1
AFKPCRadius=150
CampOnDeath=0
ClickBacktoCamp=0
[Burn]
BurnText=CookCook
BurnAllNamed=1
Burn1=Krellnakor Mantle
Burn2=Reaver's Bargain
Burn3=Innoruuk's Dark Blessing
Burn4=Veil of Darkness|Mob
Burn5=Dread Suzerain's Conflagrant Breastplate
Burn6=Visage of Death
Burn7=Claret Blade
Burn8=Reinforced Malaise
Burn9=Fundament: Third Spire of the Reavers
Burn10=NULL
Burn11=Hate's Attraction|Mob
Burn12=T`Vyl's Resolve|Mob
Burn13=Projection of Doom|Mob
Burn14=Chattering Bones|Mob
Burn15=Scourge Skin
UseTribute=0
BurnSize=15
GoM=NULL
BurnCOn=0
BurnCond1=TRUE
BurnCond2=TRUE
BurnCond3=TRUE
BurnCond4=TRUE
BurnCond5=TRUE
BurnCond6=TRUE
BurnCond7=TRUE
BurnCond8=TRUE
BurnCond9=TRUE
BurnCond10=FALSE
BurnCond11=TRUE
BurnCond12=TRUE
BurnCond13=TRUE
BurnCond14=TRUE
BurnCond15=TRUE
[GoM]
GoMSpell=
GoMSpell1=Spear of Tylix|Mob
GoMSpell2=Touch of T`Vem|Mob
GoMSpell3=Dire Testimony|Mob
GoMSize=3
GoMCOn=0
GoMCond1=TRUE
GoMCond2=TRUE
GoMCond3=TRUE
[SpellSet]
LoadSpellSet=1
SpellSetName=Combat
[AE]
AEOn=1
AERadius=50
AESize=10
AE1=Explosion of Spite|2
AE2=Tylix's Carapace|3
AE3=Shield Flash|3
AE4=Scourge Skin|3
AE5=Cursed Guardian Discipline|4
AE6=Explosion of Hatred|4
AE7=Blood Drinker's Coating|4
AE8=Chattering Bones|4
AE9=Reaver's Bargain|5
AE10=Visage of Death|5
AECOn=0
AECond1=TRUE
AECond2=TRUE
AECond3=TRUE
AECond4=TRUE
AECond5=TRUE
AECond6=TRUE
AECond7=TRUE
AECond8=FALSE
AECond9=TRUE
AECond10=TRUE

[Aggro]
AggroOn=1
Aggro1=Taunt|100|<
Aggro2=Terror of Kra`Du|100|<
Aggro3=Hate's Attraction|100|<
Aggro4=Refute for Power|90|<
Aggro5=Mindless Hatred|95|<
Aggro6=Ageless Enmity|95|<
Aggro7=NULL
Aggro8=NULL
Aggro9=NULL
Aggro10=NULL
AggroSize=10
AggroCond1=TRUE
AggroCond2=TRUE
AggroCond3=TRUE
AggroCond4=TRUE
AggroCond5=TRUE
AggroCond6=TRUE
AggroCond7=FALSE
AggroCond8=FALSE
AggroCond9=FALSE
AggroCond10=FALSE
[Cures]
CuresOn=1
Cures1=Purity of Death
Cures2=NULL
Cures3=NULL
Cures4=NULL
Cures5=NULL
CuresSize=5
[GMail]
GMailHelp=Events currently support - Dead,GM,Level,Named,Leftgroup
GMailOn=0
GMailSize=5
GMail1=NULL
GMail2=NULL
GMail3=NULL
GMail4=NULL
GMail5=NULL
[KissError]

[MySpells]
Gem1=Defiant Stance Rk. II
Gem2=Tylix's Skin
Gem3=Touch of T`Vem
Gem4=Dire Testimony
Gem5=Refute for Power Rk. II
Gem6=Terror of Kra`Du Rk. II
Gem7=Torrent of Suffering Rk. II
Gem8=Xalgoz's Bite Rk. II
Gem9=Dichotomic Fang
Gem10=Spear of Tylix
Gem11=Bond of Xalgoz Rk. II
Gem12=Touch of Hemofax
Gem13=Dire Coarctation

110 Cleric
Rich (BB code):
[General]
KissAssistVer=10.2.6
Role=Assist
CampRadius=50
CampRadiusExceed=400
ReturnToCamp=1
ChaseAssist=0
ChaseDistance=40
MedOn=1
MedStart=90
MedCombat=0
LootOn=1
RezAcceptOn=1
AcceptInvitesOn=1
GroupWatchOn=1
EQBCOn=1
MiscGem=11
IRCOn=0
HoTTOn=0
CampfireOn=0
CharInfo=Cleric|110|GOLD
CastingInterruptOn=0
MiscGemRemem=1
DPSMeter=0
ScatterOn=0
MiscGemLW=0
DefaultUI=TRUE
ConditionsOn=0
[SpellSet]
LoadSpellSet=0
SpellSetName=Combat
[Buffs]
BuffsOn=1
RebuffOn=1
ChecKBuffsTimer=20
Buffs1=Jungle Raptor Saddle|Mount
Buffs2=Aura of Divinity|Aura|Divinity Effect
Buffs3=Aura of the Reverent|Aura|Reverent Effect
Buffs4=Armor of the Merciful
Buffs5=Shining Fortress|MA
Buffs6=Endure Corruption
Buffs7=NULL
Buffs8=Divine Response
Buffs9=NULL
Buffs10=Anticipated Intercession|MA
Buffs11=Divine Indemnification|MA
Buffs12=Divine Guardian|MA
Buffs13=Unified Hand of Assurance|Dual|Assurance
Buffs14=Unified Hand of Assurance|Dual|Benediction of Sanctity
Buffs15=Rallied Greater Guard of Vie
Buffs16=NULL
Buffs17=NULL
Buffs18=Veturika's Perseverance|Mana|50
Buffs19=Wand of Pelagic Transvergence|Mana|60|15
Buffs20=Summoned: Glowing Modulation Shard|Mana|80|45
Buffs21=NULL
Buffs22=NULL
Buffs23=NULL
Buffs24=NULL
Buffs25=NULL
PowerSource=NULL
BuffsSize=25
BuffsCOn=0
[Melee]
AssistAt=100
MeleeOn=0
FaceMobOn=1
MeleeDistance=75
StickHow=loose
AutoFireOn=0
UseMQ2Melee=1
[GoM]
GoMSpell1=Merciful Light|MA
GoMSpell2=NULL
GoMSpell3=NULL
GoMSize=3
GoMCOn=0
[AE]
AEOn=1
AERadius=50
AE1=Healing Frenzy|3
AE2=Flurry of Life|3
AE3=Celestial Rapidity|3
AE4=Channeling the Divine|3
AE5=Focused Celestial Regeneration|3|MA
AE6=Fundament: Third Spire of Divinity|3
AE7=Celestial Regeneration|3|Me
AE8=Ward of Assurance|2|MA
AE9=NULL
AE10=NULL
AESize=10
AECOn=0
[DPS]
DPSOn=0
DPSSkip=1
DPSInterval=1
DPS1=NULL
DPS2=NULL
DPS3=NULL
DPS4=NULL
DPS5=NULL
DPS6=NULL
DPS7=NULL
DPS8=NULL
DPS9=NULL
DPS10=NULL
DPS11=NULL
DPS12=NULL
DPS13=NULL
DPS14=NULL
DPS15=NULL
DPS16=NULL
DPS17=NULL
DPS18=NULL
DPS19=NULL
DPS20=NULL
DebuffAllOn=0
DPSSize=20
DPSCOn=0
[Aggro]
AggroOn=1
Aggro1=Sanctuary|80|>
Aggro2=Divine Peace|95|>
Aggro3=NULL
Aggro4=NULL
Aggro5=NULL
AggroSize=5
[Heals]
HealsOn=1
Heals1=Undying Life|79|MA
Heals2=Furial Renewal|70|MA
Heals3=Sixteenth Serenity|20|MA
Heals4=Mystical Intervention|81|MA
Heals5=Merciful Remedy|77|MA
Heals6=Merciful Elixir|80|MA
Heals7=Archon's Conflagrant Breastplate|15|MA
Heals8=NULL
Heals9=Bestow Divine Aura|25|!MA
Heals10=Veturika's Perseverance|50|Me
Heals11=Furial Renewal|65
Heals12=NULL
Heals13=NULL
Heals14=Word of Greater Resoration|85
Heals15=Beacon of Life|40|Group
Heals16=Merciful Acquittal|75
Heals17=NULL
Heals18=Merciful Remedy|50
Heals19=Burst of Life|30
Heals20=Merciful Light|80
Heals21=Mystical Intervention|60
Heals22=Divine Arbitration|45
Heals23=NULL
Heals24=NULL
Heals25=NULL

HealsSize=25
AutoRezOn=1
AutoRezWith=Reviviscence
XTarHeal=0
AutoRezOn=1
AutoRezWith=Blessing of Resurrection
HealGroupPetsOn=1
XTarHeal2=0
HealsCOn=0
XTarHealList=NULL
AutoRez1=NULL
AutoRez2=NULL
AutoRez3=NULL
[Cures]
CuresOn=1
Cures1=Radiant Cure
Cures2=Group Purity of Soul
Cures3=Ward of Purity
Cures4=Merciful Acquittal
Cures5=NULL
CuresSize=5
[Burn]
BurnText=CookCook
BurnAllNamed=1
Burn1=Ward of Assurance|MA
Burn2=Archon's Conflagrant Breastplate|MA
Burn3=Fundament: Second Spire of Divinity
Burn4=Celestial Regeneration
Burn5=Celestal Rapidity
Burn6=Silent Casting
Burn7=Healing Frenzy
Burn8=Flurry of Life
Burn9=Channeling the Divine
Burn10=Forceful Rejuvenation
Burn11=NULL
Burn12=NULL
Burn13=NULL
Burn14=NULL
Burn15=NULL
UseTribute=0
BurnSize=15
BurnCOn=0
[Pull]
PullWith=Melee
MaxRadius=350
MaxZRange=50
PullWait=0
PullRoleToggle=0
ChainPull=0
ChainPullHP=90
ChainPullPause=30|2
PullLevel=0|0
PullPath=NULL
PullMeleeStick=0
UseWayPointZ=0
PullRadiusToUse=90
PullPause=30|2
[AFKTools]
AFKToolsOn=1
AFKGMAction=1
AFKPCRadius=150
CampOnDeath=0
ClickBacktoCamp=0
[Merc]
MercOn=1
MercAssistAt=97
[GMail]
GMailOn=0
GMailSize=5
GMail1=NULL
GMail2=NULL
GMail3=NULL
GMail4=NULL
GMail5=NULL
[KissError]

[MySpells]
Gem1=Furial Renewal
Gem2=Merciful Light
Gem3=Merciful Elixir
Gem4=Mystical Intervention
Gem5=Word of Greater Restoration
Gem6=Divine Indemnification
Gem7=Reviviscence
Gem8=Ward of Assurance
Gem9=Sixteenth Serenity
Gem10=Undying Life
Gem11=NULL
Gem12=Merciful Remedy
Gem13=Unified Hand of Assurance

110 Enchanter
Rich (BB code):
[General]
KissAssistVer=10.2.6
Role=Assist
CampRadius=30
CampRadiusExceed=400
ReturnToCamp=0
ChaseAssist=0
ChaseDistance=25
MedOn=1
MedStart=60
MedCombat=0
LootOn=0
RezAcceptOn=1
AcceptInvitesOn=1
GroupWatchOn=1
CastingInterruptOn=0
EQBCOn=1
IRCOn=0
MiscGem=9
MiscGemRemem=1
MiscGemLW=0
HoTTOn=0
CampfireOn=0
CharInfo=Enchanter|110|GOLD
DPSMeter=0
ScatterOn=0
ConditionsOn=0
DefaultUI=TRUE
[SpellSet]
LoadSpellSet=1
SpellSetName=Combat
[Buffs]
BuffsOn=1
Buffs1=Twincast Aura|Aura
Buffs2=Brown Rope Bridle|Mount
Buffs3=Shield of Scales
Buffs4=Voice of Perspicacity|Caster
Buffs5=Hastening of Milyex|Melee
Buffs6=Ward of the Transfixer
Buffs7=Transfixer's Rune
Buffs8=Veil of Mindshadow
Buffs9=Polyfluorescent Rune
Buffs10=Shield of Order
Buffs11=Gather Mana|Mana|45
Buffs12=NULL
Buffs13=Cohort's Mindlock Robe|Mana|50
Buffs14=NULL
Buffs15=NULL
Buffs16=NULL
Buffs17=Night's Endless Terror|class|bst,brd,ber,rog,war
Buffs18=Mana Repetition|Caster
Buffs19=NULL
Buffs20=NULL
RebuffOn=1
CheckBuffsTimer=4
PowerSource=NULL
BuffsSize=20
BuffsCOn=0
[Melee]
AssistAt=100
MeleeOn=0
FaceMobOn=1
MeleeDistance=75
StickHow=snaproll rear
AutoFireOn=0
UseMQ2Melee=1
[GoM]
GoMSpell1=NULL
GoMSpell2=NULL
GoMSpell3=NULL
GoMSize=3
GoMCOn=0
[GMail]
GMailOn=0
GMail1=NULL
GMail2=NULL
GMail3=NULL
GMail4=NULL
GMail5=NULL
GMailSize=5
[AE]
AEOn=1
AERadius=50
AE1=Crippling Aurora|3
AE2=Fundament: Third Spire of Enchantment|3
AE3=Dichotomic Reinforcement|4
AE4=NULL
AE5=NULL
AE6=NULL
AE7=NULL
AE8=NULL
AE9=NULL
AE10=NULL
AESize=10
AECOn=0
[DPS]
DPSOn=1
DPSSkip=8
DPSInterval=2
DPS1=Eradicate Magic|99|Once
DPS2=Order of Tashan|99|Once
DPS3=NULL
DPS4=Focus of Arcanum|99
DPS5=Dreary Deeds|98
DPS6=Polyfluorescent Assault|80
DPS7=NULL
DPS8=Chromatic Haze|0
DPS9=Mindsunder|95
DPS10=Calculated Insanity|97
DPS11=Mindslash|97
DPS12=NULL
DPS13=Fundament: Third Spire of Enchantment|96
DPS14=NULL
DPS15=Strangulate|94
DPS16=Mind Tempest|93
DPS17=Deluding Constriction|95
DPS18=NULL
DPS19=NULL
DebuffAllOn=0
DPSSize=19
DPSCOn=0
[Aggro]
AggroOn=1
Aggro1=Arcane Whisper|90|>
Aggro2=Self Stasis|99|>
Aggro3=Dimensional Shield|80|>
Aggro4=Mind Over Matter|70|>
Aggro5=Rune of Banishment|50|>
AggroSize=5
[Heals]
HealsOn=0
Heals1=Rune of Skrizix|99|MA
Heals2=NULL
Heals3=NULL
Heals4=NULL
Heals5=NULL
XTarHeal=0
XTarHeal2=0
HealGroupPetsOn=0
HealsSize=5
HealsCOn=0
XTarHealList=NULL
[Cures]
CuresOn=0
Cures1=NULL
Cures2=NULL
Cures3=NULL
Cures4=NULL
Cures5=NULL
CuresSize=5
[Pet]
PetOn=1
PetSpell=Nureya's Animation
PetShrinkOn=0
PetBuffsOn=1
PetBuffs1=Infused Minion
PetBuffs2=Companion's Aegis
PetBuffs3=NULL
PetBuffs4=NULL
PetBuffs5=NULL
PetBuffs6=NULL
PetBuffs7=NULL
PetBuffs8=NULL
PetCombatOn=1
PetBreakMezSpell=NULL
PetRampPullWait=0
PetSuspend=0
MoveWhenHit=0
PetHoldOn=1
PetForceHealOnMed=0
PetBuffsSize=8
PetToysSize=6
PetToysGave=
PetAssistAt=95
[Mez]
MezOn=1
MezRadius=80
MezMinLevel=70
MezMaxLevel=113
MezStopHPs=80
MezSpell=Delude
MezAESpell=Transfixing Stare|3
[Burn]
BurnText=CookCook
BurnAllNamed=1
Burn1=Order of Tashan|mob
Burn2=Focus of Arcanum
Burn3=Dreary Deeds|mob
Burn4=Mental Contortion|mob
Burn5=Crippling Aurora
Burn6=Improved Twincast
Burn7=Calculated Insanity
Burn8=Chromatic Haze
Burn9=Silent Casting
Burn10=Illusions of Grandeur
Burn11=Reactive Rune
Burn12=Dichotomic Reinforcement
Burn13=Coercer's Conflagrant Robe
Burn14=Deluding Constriction
Burn15=Forceful Rejuvenation
UseTribute=0
BurnSize=15
BurnCOn=0
[Pull]
PullWith=Melee
MaxRadius=350
MaxZRange=50
PullWait=5
PullRoleToggle=0
ChainPull=0
ChainPullHP=90
ChainPullPause=30|2
PullLevel=0|0
PullMeleeStick=0
UseWayPointZ=0
PullRadiusToUse=90
PullPause=30|2
[AFKTools]
AFKToolsOn=0
AFKGMAction=4
AFKPCRadius=150
CampOnDeath=0
ClickBacktoCamp=0
[Merc]
MercOn=0
MercAssistAt=92
[KissError]

[MySpells]
Gem1=Order of Tashan