• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Attention CODERS and DEVs $idea (1 Viewer)

DiabloQuest

RedCents
320¢
Hey all,

Not sure this is the correct area, but i am considering making a few desired group buff bots. Plan on PLing them, getting the desired spell(s) and just having them available for when my main team needs love.

What are your thoughts? Is that viable, and if so which way would you suggest the PL process? I was considering ranged dps and killing swarms with damage shield on a tank, while the group can ranged, aoe etc for damage.

However, I would like to set it in the background while i use my main machine to play, i was thinking if i ran a farm mac, with plugins for them with at level x PST to main, then i can move them to level appropriate place. I would love to set something up where they auto request merc missions, loot sort keep/ sell, parcel to trader and notify when potions are x and then manually run them to spell vendors ect.

I really just want to have the toons on deck to refresh if i wipe on main. I never run un attended but considering it if we can compile a mac to do some of these basics, add tell prompts to main bccmd or DM so they run noob things until i can focus.

I can compile a doc txt with what i want the individual or group to do and maybe someone can hmu on discord KaisaBot with some ideas?

I love how helpful yall have been getting things set on mains. I am ready to get my feet wet on writing this, will donate for time/ effort.. pst discord dm me if up for this adventure

As far as I can tell everything you listed can be done with kiss.

Yea torally, i mean more of a compile, with variables (no clue here) achieve xlevel port to gl, auto run to vend dump fodder, auto parcel/bank when this mac has ended, pst to main. Then drive to new loc. If /bar =+ 90<% sell to buyer... also speaking of barter mac and bzsrch i cant get it past the initial ini creation. Lost at auto buy baz, auto sel barter.

I want it
100 %automated with set parameters to do x y z. Not sure how to start, what argument is applicable..

Basically i would like crash course on [*thisstuff.id$melost])>.<

only one macro started to do that and was for the tutorial only and thats as far as it got. Too many things change, people dont all play the same. Leveling is not clear cut, as x zone for 2.2 levels then to y for .8 then z for 1.2. Everyone has there own area to plvl at different level ranges. Auto selling can be already automated. moving between zones is able to be done via tweaking some things. Swarm pulling can be macroed too, i think there was a kiss mod to gather more then 1 npc at a time. You would need one macro with custum includes that handled each part you wanted to do, movement to zones, movement within zones, buffing, meleeing, selling, buying spells, meming spells, pulling mobs, tracking exp gains, what happens if 1 of the 6 toons doesnt gain the same exp as the rest do you leave early? All those would need to be answered just to get a rough outline of the macro flow.

I want it
100 %automated with set parameters to do x y z. Not sure how to start, what argument is applicable..

Do you want to play the game at all? If not you could just pretend and tell yourself that is all already happening. However, if you want to save yourself a huge headache, fire up a druid PL your toons to a high level in a few ours and then run kiss and when their bags are full port them to pok to sell using /sellstuff.

Rich (BB code):
/if (${Idea} && ${NotACoder} && ${WillingToLearn}) {
    /google
} else /if (${Idea && ${NotACoder} && !${WillingToLearn} && ${WillingToPay}) {
    /payacoder
} else {
    /echo Something went wrong
}

I've included my data.ini which tells you what data types have access to what members. Using MQ2 Wiki you can see what TLO's have access to what datatypes. Cross reference and you get TLO.Member information.

Attachments

• Data.ini
    22.2 KB · Views: 13
Attention CODERS and DEVs $idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back