• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Solo leveling spots 50+ (1 Viewer)

DodoDude

RedCents
201¢
Anyone have good ideas for solo leveling spots? Looking for plenty of low social mobs. 50+ normal servers

Hey Dodo

If i remember right you're an SK

For level 50+ I like the plane of power zones just because they're easy to get to and the next level bracket is close.
50-55 Plane of innovation stuff is singles or doubles, they are social but its pretty easy
55-62 crypt of decay again singles or doubles
62-70 Plane of fire first castle you can lev into from high on the wall, first castle is social but everything that isnt in the huts will come single agro range is pretty low, once you're higher in the range you go to C2 it's the same deal.

i like to do the hot zone tasks in pok from franklin teek. can get a few of them that will give your low level toons some bonus xp. plus the zones them selves will be better in xp, and if it is a dungeon zone you get that bonus as well. happy hunting!

around Lv 50 i try to Plane of Nightmares to kill a hobgoblin .
this is single pull and not a roamer .
i forgot the location . just remember they near the river .
this can help you up to lv 63

Question - Solo leveling spots 50+

Users who are viewing this thread

Back