• You've discovered RedGuides πŸ“• an EverQuest multi-boxing community πŸ›‘οΈπŸ§™πŸ—‘οΈ. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! πŸ‘‹
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - wnd listing (1 Viewer)

Rich (BB code):
[Dev]
LastMouseOverText= 7,50,0, 255,0,255 ,${If[${EverQuest.LastMouseOver},${EverQuest.LastMouseOver.Name},]}
LastMouse7bg= 7,50,0, 0,0,0 ,${If[${EverQuest.LastMouseOver},█████████████████████████,]}

Add the above to your MQ2Hud.ini and save. Then in game type /loadhud dev

This allows you to get a popup on your cursor of the currently highlighted window/child window. Best is used with /hud normal because it will put the hud over the window so you can see the name of the element.

Once you've done all the window coding you need you can simply type /unloadhud dev

NOT to be confused with /unload hud (the space will cause you to unload MQ2, make sure there's no space.

This is how I get access all the windows and window children.

Alternately, you can get a list of windows by typing /window
But be warned.....it's likely to lock your computer up for a bit before it produces the results, and the results will be truncated due to the size of the list you won't be able to scroll up and see the entire list.
You can see a list of child window by typing /window parentwindowname

IE: /window ZoneGuideWnd

should generate a list of children to the parent ZoneGuideWnd.

Trust me when I say the cleanest and easiest method of accessing the information however is definitely the HUD modification.

Note: The hud setup above is not using HUD size option. Thus it will be short a number if using HUD sizes and cause a crash more than likely.

[MQ2HUD]
Last=Elements
SkipParse=1
CheckINI=10
UpdateInBackground=off
ClassHUD=on
ZoneHUD=on
UseFontSize=off

is the settings in use, with UseFontSize=off needed for the above HUD for [Dev]

ASCII Text that creates a box for use as a background. I PM'd you my MQ2Hud.ini if you're having issues with the copy/paste.

Can you pm me your ini also? The following code isn't working for me.

INI:
[MQ2HUD]
Last=Elements
SkipParse=1
CheckINI=10
UpdateInBackground=off
ClassHUD=on
ZoneHUD=on
UseFontSize=off

[name_server]
Last=Elements,Dev
SkipParse=1
CheckINI=10
UpdateInBackground=on
ClassHUD=on
ZoneHUD=on

[Dev]
LastMouseOverText= 7,50,0, 255,0,255 ,${If[${EverQuest.LastMouseOver},${EverQuest.LastMouseOver.Name},]}
LastMouse7bg= 7,50,0, 0,0,0 ,${If[${EverQuest.LastMouseOver},█████████████████████████,]}

Seems my old post lost it's formatting and thus, it's boxes. Here's a new (and updated) [Dev] section.

INI:
[Dev]
    LastMouseOverText=7,30,0,255,0,255        ,${If[${EverQuest.LastMouseOver.Open},Name: ${EverQuest.LastMouseOver.Name},]}
    LastMouse1bg=7,30,0,0,0,0            ,${If[${EverQuest.LastMouseOver.Open},β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ,]}
    LastMouseOverType=7,30,12,255,0,255        ,${If[${EverQuest.LastMouseOver.Open},Type: ${EverQuest.LastMouseOver.Type},]}
    LastMouse2bg=7,30,12,0,0,0            ,${If[${EverQuest.LastMouseOver.Open},β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ,]}
    LastMouseOverSize=7,30,24,255,0,255        ,${If[${EverQuest.LastMouseOver.Open} && ${Select[${EverQuest.LastMouseOver.Type},ListBox,ComboBox]},Item Count:${EverQuest.LastMouseOver.Items},]}
    LastMouse3bg=7,30,24,0,0,0            ,${If[${EverQuest.LastMouseOver.Open} && ${Select[${EverQuest.LastMouseOver.Type},ListBox,ComboBox]},β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ,]}
    LastMouseOverParent=7,30,36,255,0,255        ,${If[${EverQuest.LastMouseOver.Open},Parent: ${EverQuest.LastMouseOver.Parent},]} ${If[${EverQuest.LastMouseOver.Height}, Width: ${EverQuest.LastMouseOver.Width} Height: ${EverQuest.LastMouseOver.Height},]}
    LastMouse4bg=7,30,36,0,0,0            ,${If[${EverQuest.LastMouseOver.Open},β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ,]}

You can also open the Character Map on your computer. Find the one the looks like a solid box and then copy/paste it into the inI. It will look like a small box, so you will paste it multiple times. The box does can sometime not translate well when posting to websites.

Question - wnd listing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back