• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - /noparse question (1 Viewer)

joojoobee

A Member to Remember
RedCents
4,237¢
There are two variables in KissAssist that are set with /noparse

Rich (BB code):
/noparse /varset AggroTargetID ${If[${Me.XTarget[${XTSlot}].ID},${Me.XTarget[${XTSlot}].ID},${If[${AggroTargetID2},${AggroTargetID2},0]}]}
/noparse /varset PullAggroTargetID ${If[${ChainPull}==0,${Me.XTarget[${XTSlot}].ID},${If[${Me.XTarget[${XTSlot}].ID} && (${Me.XTarget[${XTSlot}].ID}==${MyTargetID} || ${Me.XTarget[${XTSlot}].ID}!=${BeginMobID} || ${Me.XTarget[${XTSlot2}].ID}),${MyTargetID},0]}]}

These two variables are used in many places throughout Kiss... but they are only /varset this one time, and this section of the code is only read on initialization. From the looks of it, it seems that the /noparse command seems to set the variable and it is somehow continuously updated per the logic in the line.

Is that correct? I can't seem to find a longer explanation of the /noparse command that illuminates the issue.

Thanks!

JJB

And You are correct. The AggroTargetID variable holds the actual ${If[]} statement NOT its evaluation. Think of the AggroTargetID variable the same as conditions that are loaded from an ini file.

Question - /noparse question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back