• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - holyshit question (1 Viewer)

RedCents
295¢
Hey guys, was digging through some of the KA stickied ini files and found this

https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/31282-105-Shadowknight?p=233064&viewfull=1#post233064
Most people do not know this but

${Me.SecondaryPctAggro}>

You can use this to cast aggro spells BEFORE you lose aggro so if the 2nd person on the aggro list has over 70% you can prevent the loss of aggro by using that tlo.

Example on my warrior i use

Rich (BB code):
holyshit12=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Target.PctHPs}<98 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Blast of Anger]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Cyclone Roar]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Me.SecondaryPctAggro}>70) /casting "Blast of Anger"
holyshit13=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Target.PctHPs}<98 && !${Me.AltAbilityReady[Blast of Anger]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Rage of the Forsaken]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Cyclone Roar]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Me.SecondaryPctAggro}>70) /casting "Rage of the Forsaken"
holyshit14=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Target.PctHPs}<98 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Tormenting Shout]} && !${Me.AltAbilityReady[Blast of Anger]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Rage of the Forsaken]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Cyclone Roar]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Me.SecondaryPctAggro}>70) /disc Tormenting Shout
holyshit15=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Target.PctHPs}<98 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Phantom Aggressor]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Tormenting Shout]} && !${Me.AltAbilityReady[Blast of Anger]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Rage of the Forsaken]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Cyclone Roar]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Me.PctAggro}<100) /disc Phantom Aggressor
holyshit6=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Target.PctHPs}<98 && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Cyclone Roar]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Me.SecondaryPctAggro}>70) /disc Cyclone Roar

Post talking about the Me.SecondaryPctAggro modifier and I'm trying to use it on my shadowknight with Ageless Enmity but It's not working out.

I'm shooting for something like

holyshit14=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Ageless Enmity]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && (!${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]} || ${Me.SecondaryPctAggro}>70)) /alt act 10392

but that line crashes kiss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back