• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Level 2 (1 Viewer)

RedCents
30¢
How to get level 2 when only have access to 5 forum threads? im trying to test this out to know whether I want to pay for this or continue my sub with the other guys site

Last edited by a moderator:
i am new to RG too, but what i can tell ( and correct me if im wrong) but you can either pay for level 2 or you can go to level 1 forums and give good friendly advice to people who have questions and maybe some nice people will give you "thanks" which will earn you red cents which can buy you level 2 for free.

Hi All,

I am currently playing on Project 1999 and I love it, I have been playing EQ, EQ2 and P99 for more than 20 years now and I am now playing with my kids and wife. The time they invested in their characters in P99 in considerable and they are use too classic zones. But for my self I miss Planes of powers and others awesome zones of the live server and I would like to discover the new expansion too.

The problem is that the rest of the familly are not interested to restart all out.

I would like to try Redguides and see if I can make them all a toon and level them all so they can try it and maybe switch to live server.

Someone told me about this website when I saw him boxing on live server (Vox) but he didn't told me its wasn't free.

From what I have red so far we need to help out others on the forum to earn RedCents but I doubt I can help I am just returning to live server so I am the one who probably need help :)

Hi All,

I am currently playing on Project 1999 and I love it, I have been playing EQ, EQ2 and P99 for more than 20 years now and I am now playing with my kids and wife. The time they invested in their characters in P99 in considerable and they are use too classic zones. But for my self I miss Planes of powers and others awesome zones of the live server and I would like to discover the new expansion too.

The problem is that the rest of the familly are not interested to restart all out.

I would like to try Redguides and see if I can make them all a toon and level them all so they can try it and maybe switch to live server.

Someone told me about this website when I saw him boxing on live server (Vox) but he didn't told me its wasn't free.

From what I have red so far we need to help out others on the forum to earn RedCents but I doubt I can help I am just returning to live server so I am the one who probably need help :)
Welcome to RedGuides!

Question - Level 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back