• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Shamans get forage now? (1 Viewer)

Thalondor

RedCents
571¢
That's my question. Honestly. Using MQ2 and saw forage skill (1) pop up with a click button to match. Did i get a skill i'm not suppose to have? I don't remember them having forage. Google turned up a bunch of people saying they should get forage but nothing about them actually getting it.

Right. But i'm level 16. And it says i got forage (1). Even got a button with it. No AA investment. I don't want to go asking in general of course.

my lvl 1 sham on coirnav was troll

- - - Updated - - -

i dont remember it either, ive seen other shamans on coirnav be surprised having forage too

Well it does only go to a max of 20 so I suppose if it's new, it's not game breaking. 20 forage isn't much. I guess that's it then. Shamans get forage now.

Kinda odd though I didn't get it until lvl 16 while you got it at lvl 1? Oh well, I'll take anything they give me free!

Question - Shamans get forage now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back