• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - RedGuides 3.0: What do you want to see? (1 Viewer)

The software already does more than I ever imagined and better, and the forum is the same. If I had to scrape the barrel and think of something, the only thing I can think of would be to tweak the plugins section a bit. It would be nice to see a short description of each plugin without having to click their links to see what they do. For newbies like me I didn't know what most of the plugins did so I opened them all in 20 tabs and read them one by one. It was worth it! But getting that info on the plugin page itself would be nice.

And then on each plugin page, a screenshot would be a really nice bonus. It might not be relevant for some of them, but things like MQ2Hud it would be nice to see an example.

Instead of showing current redcent balance on the user info of forum posts, show their lifetime earnings. Every time I buy stuff with my redcents I look like a scrub again :-P

Stop buying stuff lol

<-------look at mine.

I fund my accounts with my contributions. IE: Krono. I also do my redguides sub, and donate a month here and there to random people because they're either new or I feel that they deserve it. Also, because of thread title colors etc.

No all of us are rich like Maskoi :-P

two showstopper bugs discovered today, one with the macro/plugin update system and the other with cookies. Still working on it. Hoping we're ready for a test run next week.

I just remembered that I have a love-hate relationship with cookies. I can't decide if I like to eat them more than I like information stored for future visits.

It would be a strange turn of events if the next box of cookies you get to eat knows what you did to the last box of cookies

@Redbot

Hey man, can you ditch the character counter that appears in the bottom right corner of the text box? When on mobile it blocks portions of words when you’re trying to hand jam them out. It’s annoying to have to guess if you spelled something right until you pop down to the next line of text.

Thanks!!

Discussion - RedGuides 3.0: What do you want to see?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back