• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - AA xp differences (1 Viewer)

wario33

RedCents
This might not be the right place to post but I figured I'd ask the knowledgeable people here rather than the trolls on the official forum. I've been running my level 110 5 box + healer merc while afk lately off and on for aa's. Not camping any named or anything so as to not disrupt any person's play, just sitting in a random corner of an outdoor zone pulling trash mobs. Everything has been going really well except I've noticed an odd discrepancy on my aa gain. I usually come back after a while and find my SK, Mage, and Enchanter sitting at 220 aa and need to burn a few. Oddly enough my Druid and Berserker while in the same group are sitting at about 120 aa earned instead of 220. My SK has much more than the other characters in total and my berserker has the least. All are set to gain 100% of xp to aa. Anyone have any idea why the druid and zerk are getting less aa? I don't think my bots are set to automatically select aa, (just using regular kissassist) I don't even know if that's a thing but I figured I'd ask here.

A quick checklist:
-------------------

- Check if you have MQ2AASpend plugin loaded or not on your druid or zerker.
- If MQ2AASPEND was loaded, check the status for it or check your toon's INI in main root, not under Macros folder.
- Check if your toons in a fellowship and whether they have Shared-XP on or off.
- Toggle your AAXP from 100% to 90% then back to %100, this might reset any client/UI bugs.
- Check how close to max AA's for Druid and Zerker class, the more AA's you gain the less aaxp you get.

Just looked at the xp displayed in the MQ window. Sk (closing in on 18k aa) is getting between 76% and 96% of an aa per kill while the zerker (10k aa) is getting between 20% and 26% of an aa per kill. Something really odd is going on. I toggled the zerker's xp to 100% normal for a kill then back to 100% aa to see if it changed things but it's still screwed up. I took a few years off so I might be missing some weird setting. None of the characters are in nor have ever been in a fellowship.

Thanks for the AA spending plugin. Gonna set that up now.

my ogre warrior gets 100% more exp then all my other classes, warrior will get around 40% aa per kill at 22k aa's and zerker at 16k aa's is getting ~20% aa per kill. cleric, shammy, necro, bard, chanter, rog, monk all get ~26% per kill
and your sk is nearing the half way mark for max aa's. As far as I know im over 50% complete for max aa on each toon

I just checked on T1 EoK zone with a full group no mercs, AAXP did drop!. I used to get around 1 AA a kill in EoK, i do know it should drop after RoS release but it wasn't the case. Something did change lately regarding aaxp, that is a fact.

AA xp is determined by your level vs level of mob you're killing (in most cases) not number of AAs.

At 110 EOK mob will give about 26%
At 105 EOK mob will give 45-52%

If someone in the group is 110 and everyone else 105 they will all get less xp also.

Question - AA xp differences

Users who are viewing this thread

Back