• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - New to RG and MQ (1 Viewer)

intuit

RedCents
12¢
A friend recently put me onto MQ and told me that I should come here, introduce myself, and check it out. Been trying to get MQ setup but I'm being told that I need Level 2 to view those posts and to get it started. Is there a way for me to trial MQ/RG before cancelling my ISBoxer/Lavish sub and moving my commitment here?

Someone will hopefully gift you a month access soon.

Also, MQ2 and IS work very well together so there's no need to cancel that sub. But on the other hand, there's also no reason to keep it. I still have my sub to it for the team management.
Good to know, thanks for the info. Hopefully I get the opportunity to see how they mesh.

Just fair warning, much like EQ, there is a LOT to MQ. Feel free to ask questions, everyone has been there as one point in time. It may seem silly to ask this or that, or you may find at time just typing it out and pondering potential answers.. will cause you to think of the answer, or where to find it.

Either way, don't get discouraged, there is a LOT to MQ, and what it can do. The best part of course is, it is entirely up to you how much you use. Use as much, or as little, as you like.

Though a word of warning that (at least for this site and the source site) you wont find what is considered an "active hack". No warping, no hitting from across the zone, nothing that would have DBG up in arms over.

Just fair warning, much like EQ, there is a LOT to MQ. Feel free to ask questions, everyone has been there as one point in time. It may seem silly to ask this or that, or you may find at time just typing it out and pondering potential answers.. will cause you to think of the answer, or where to find it.

Either way, don't get discouraged, there is a LOT to MQ, and what it can do. The best part of course is, it is entirely up to you how much you use. Use as much, or as little, as you like.

Though a word of warning that (at least for this site and the source site) you wont find what is considered an "active hack". No warping, no hitting from across the zone, nothing that would have DBG up in arms over.
ISBoxer was a little intimidating at first but now I've got that all setup and I wonder why I didn't do it sooner. I'm not looking to warp or anything crazy, but my buddy mentioned that I would probably end up loving it. I was pretty big on the MMO-Glider forums back in the day and developed plugins for HonorBuddy every once in a while.

Request - New to RG and MQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back