• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - No subs playable? (1 Viewer)

Thalondor

RedCents
571¢
I was wondering if there is anyone out there max level (or near max) that uses MQ2 and has only silver status across all accounts. I'm considering running a full group with 0 subscriptions. Of course, this will kill the idea of using mercs and prestige gear.

Is it possible or will you always need at least one gold account?

TIA!

You can do EoK on silver as a tank with TBM augs. I find that you need your tank and puller on gold subs, I always run my warrior and monk on gold. Everything else can be on silver in new content.

Ahh tank doesnt need to be gold except to max aa. It does limit you a bit but the nameds are doable in non prestige gear. I think its preferable to have a gold account though

you can play test and have that for free.. or play on FV as their gear is pretty close with prestige vs non prestige

Yes it's totally possible. I run an all silver group in EoK and SK is my main tank and does just fine (He does have old seb armor/wep/shield). I have ZERO augs on the tank and he can handle most any namer in EoK. Group setup is SK/BRD/CLR/ZERK/ZERK/MAG all of them are in T1 EoK gear and again no augs.

Question - No subs playable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back