• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - All Servers Down (1 Viewer)

This imminent server shut down is just Total proof the Everquest is a giant conspiracy against Eqmule. Everquest does not allow that poor man a ounce of rest! I would take bets eqmule once again will Work his ass off To get shit all fixed up! Everquest should Buy that man a new bed Filled with a celebrity of his choice and a drink of his choice! Ty eqmule! sorry daybreak dont want you to rest ever!

Server performance was too fast... they had to throttle it.

All servers down except AB

Boy are the DBG managers dropping the ball on this update. It would be nice if we could get better design and programming from them.

Another patch by DBG means another update for MQ2, more work for the guys here and more down time for us.

I do appreciate the hard work the MQ2 programmers do for us. Thanks in advance, again. Hehe.

Kaycool101,

I heard from by sisters former roommates cousins uncle that the xploit was that people were xp with bonus xp on a Saturday.

Now they're going to have to give more bonus EXP since we didn't even get to enjoy it without downtime.

It's kinda funny though, the irony of them giving bonus EXP to make up for the down time and then taking the servers down again during that bonus exp...

News - All Servers Down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back