• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Grouping LvL Ranges? (Formula?) (1 Viewer)

Infernal

RedCents
100¢
I was wondering, where can we find to post the formula or the chart that tells what levels can group with what levels.
I.E.
lvl 1-4 can group and get exp
lvl 2-5 can group and get exp
lvl 3-6 can group and get exp
etc etc, but id like to know in the 30s 40s 50s 60s 70s if possible.
Thanks in Advanced! :D

I heard it was changed recently but I dont think it was... The formula was half your level plus your level. So at lvl 44 you can group with a lvl 66... 44/2 = 22 + 44 = 66. Like i said it may have been changed but when i lvled my necro it was lvl 44 when i could get up with my lvl 66 so it would make sense if it was still the same.

It shouldn't say anything, since there is no problem with forming the group. It would just be that if you aren't in the lvl range you wont get exp. Pretty sure anyway.

Try searching in the are of You Gained Exp chances are somewheres in there is something that will decide wether that message is displayed or not displayed depnding on what you kill or who your grouped with so i would start searching in that area.

Grouping LvL Ranges? (Formula?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back