• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

issue's with kissassit (1 Viewer)

sohagman

RedCents
20¢
I am have issues with kiss assist and mq2 after recent patch none of my chars are working .. can u help I re copied and pasted them all retyped the commands nothing works ..

Downloaded the fix after EQMule fixed the issue with buffing and spell casting however, KA is still having some issues with its own buffing logic. My SK is trying to buff everyone with spells that are designated as Me or MA and the Dual buffing is not working with the Me or MA at the end. So buffing seems to still be broke from KA perspective

Same all my toons are trying to buff everyone else with self buff spells endlessly. CLR still not healing anyone or really doing anything lol. WIZ just sitting there trying to cast it's self-buffs on everyone in it's group as well endlessly as well.

wizard and enchanter still trying to buff the group with self runes and self buffs.

//stoptwist does not actually stop twisting while KA is running, you get the message Stopping Twist then immediately [MQ2] == Starting normal twist

wizard and enchanter still trying to buff the group with self runes and self buffs.

//stoptwist does not actually stop twisting while KA is running, you get the message Stopping Twist then immediately [MQ2] == Starting normal twist

I'm having that issue atm. Did you find a work around by any chance or did the update fix yours? I might reinstall everything again to see if that works. sucks i can't stop the twist to invis etc.

I upgraded to 420b and when I tried to log in, I got the following error message. I use ISBoxer to log in my chars.

"Either mq2 or eqgame if out of date

The date and time of eqgame was not what mq expected it to be Apr 20 2018 12:01:26 (it was Apr 16 2018 14:31:00).
Injection can not be completed."

Thank you in advance for solving our problems.

I solved the problem by running EQ patcher. It updated EQ and mq2 did injection. I was xping and crashed. Apparently EQ was updated in some way while I was booting and trying to relog.

Thanks again

Last edited:
issue's with kissassit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back