• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Dreadspire Mesh (1 Viewer)

joojoobee

A Member to Remember
RedCents
4,237¢
Anyone have a Dreadspire Mesh? I can't seem to get it to work. I change the Z (x..) Axis and can make a mesh, but when I try to do a nav with it I get an offmesh error.

Maskoi thanks. But didn't work. It's one of those weird zones where the place you zone in is 1000 units above the floor. I tried to adjust the Z (x) axis, and can get the zone mapped, and even showing up on "Show Navmesh"... but when you try to use /nav, you get an error like this "Could not locate starting point on navmesh: 3539.00 0.00 97.00"

try this one on for size. i do not have the json file for it though.

Kaen-- your file worked. Can you tell me the settings you used? I have not jumped to some of the other regions in the castle... are they mapped as well?

JJB

- - - Updated - - -

While we are at it... does anyone have the mesh for Skyfire? :)

i checked as best as i could and i think i got all areas mapped that a player can access

well i simply lowered the min y and max y by moving around and finding the top point i wanted to mesh and the low point
dreadspire.PNG

this is the stats i used, you might want to redo yours with these, as i just discovered i didnt have min y far down enough.

Request - Dreadspire Mesh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back