• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Trial version of MQ2 for EQ Live? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
4,520¢
Hi all, I was reading threads here and someone requested a free 1 month trial for MQ2 in EQ Live and someone said they could grant it. Would that still be possible? I have been using Isboxer for several months but could really use some things from MQ2. Would love to see how it works.

Lol! Been checking it all out today, looks like I will be using it a long time!

Best part is if you're active in the community and people like your contributions, they tend to start hitting the "Thanks" button at the bottom left of your posts. Each time you thank someone you get 2 redcents and each time someone "thanks" your posts you get 10 redcents. You can keep up your subscription with 50 redcents a month. That is VERY achievable if you're active in the great community here ( Maskoi 's periodic grumpiness aside ;-) )

So there is a trial version? Was wanting to test it out versus the mmobugs version

There is not a trial version, per se. There are members here who opt to gift a months sub to people, at times. I’m someone who used to run the bugs compile until my “lifetime” sub expired. The transition to the redguides compile was smooth.

Question - Trial version of MQ2 for EQ Live?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back