• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - what Happen to the trade Forum, some change? (1 Viewer)

can we add a prefix to an existing thread on the new EC tunnel forum?

My thread is already mark with Firona Vie prefix, but i missing Plat prefix.

SO i want both prefix, FV and Plat on it.

i was able to log to the new forum without create a new account. just have to remember you passwd on red site.

- - - Updated - - -

all old message is the new forum.

So on my topic please. Are we able to add a new prefix on a old thread?

I just test and if i make a new thread, i can add two prefix.

I will recreate my old thread if we cannot EDIT/ADD prefix.

Re: Why cant i make a listing in the new bazaar (ec tunnel)

This makes no sense to me because even the most basic member can post new threads in the ec tunnel thread

i was able to log to the new forum without create a new account. just have to remember you passwd on red site.

- - - Updated - - -

all old message is the new forum.

So on my topic please. Are we able to add a new prefix on a old thread?

I just test and if i make a new thread, i can add two prefix.

I will recreate my old thread if we cannot EDIT/ADD prefix.

yes, click edit and add the prefix.

yes, click edit and add the prefix.
on first, i have try what you say. Then i have seek more, and find it :
- click on "Thread Tools" (Drop-down), then "Edit Thread", on Prefix like you say i can ADD.

On first try i click "Edit", down after my message in the thread. to give a "Basic" Edit menu. Cant add prefix there.

Maybe that can help others! thanks Red.

Okay, I wasn't a huge fan of the format at first, but once you get used to it being different, it's 100 times better than Redguides.

#1. You can easily sort by server, accounts, krono, items/etc.
#2. There's a buyer warning on every thread for sellers who are not verified.
#3. Verified only section. If you want to have an additional layer of security, pay to get verified. Though some people who get verified still scam, it's way more unlikely.
#4. Future support for more games than just EQ. With new games on the horizon this could be huge for expanding the scene of RG.

Thanks for the tunnel Red and team!

on first, i have try what you say. Then i have seek more, and find it :
- click on "Thread Tools" (Drop-down), then "Edit Thread", on Prefix like you say i can ADD.

On first try i click "Edit", down after my message in the thread. to give a "Basic" Edit menu. Cant add prefix there.

Maybe that can help others! thanks Red.

Thanks, I was trying to figure this out as well and your post cleared it up.

EC Tunnel seems really muddled, even with tags. I'm not a fan at all, but I'll give it a chance.

I personally think Redbot and management here are trying to answer the calling of people wanting a better way to help with scammers , i personally think ec is cleaner and not as junkie as rg bazaar forums which is a nice treat less headache and i do believe having the trader site us gonna give a better chance at avoiding scammers because its going to require more faness to use ( know that isnt right ) and also means easier to track fuck tards that scam , i also think this is a team effort , if rg and team is outting a effort i think we as a rg family should as well and embrace it as a opportunity and growth to expand our brand. And over take the others shall mot speak about , i really am glad and thankful for the site its alot more cleaner.

Thank you Redbot and Maskoi and especially eqmule for making mq period wasnt for him we wouldnt even have anything to bitch about And team for making rg a awsome community for those that enjoy eq

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question - what Happen to the trade Forum, some change?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back