• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Coirnav Live! (1 Viewer)

you know TBH i did them all and is why i am on ragefire now , because i could never get a group on live servers , and if you joined a guild ther were the cliques and stupid loot rules . just my opinon , shit it could've just been me who knows hehe.

- - - Updated - - -

and something must be wrong with POK because no matter what toon i try to log into if they are in, or clicking to POK, or zoning by foot i crash everytime , anyone else have this problem or heard anything about it
\

you know TBH i did them all and is why i am on ragefire now , because i could never get a group on live servers , and if you joined a guild ther were the cliques and stupid loot rules . just my opinon , shit it could've just been me who knows hehe.

- - - Updated - - -

and something must be wrong with POK because no matter what toon i try to log into if they are in, or clicking to POK, or zoning by foot i crash everytime , anyone else have this problem or heard anything about it
\

Try running EQ without MQ2 running. If you are able to zone into pok with no issues, than its probably a problem within a mesh you generated. If it is still having issues, reinstall eq.

News - Coirnav Live!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back