• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Happy Birthday EverQuest - 19th Anniversary Starts Today (1 Viewer)

Hitting this one up tonight, need to do it for about ~100 alt toons I'll never play! This and the PoK gate clicky is a must have for every alt you make! The horn clicky is a must for any toon level 90+. Top priorities for me on the quests to do for this anniversary.

Also, it looks like the new 19th Anniversary aug is Prestige, so can skip it for toons you know will never put on all-access.

I converted pubcrawl into a macro for the non-finding and editing INI savy individual.

For this just throw the bottle at him and this will reply for you without changing any INI settings etc. went in with 6 toons and /bcaa //mac pubcrawl
got stein on all 6 toons on first go.

Attachments

• pubcrawl.mac
    749 bytes · Views: 26
Last edited:
Negative. I sat there for a few rounds and too many people were interacting for me to know when that would work. When I was doing it manually it wouldn't work right after he finished or for a few minutes after. So I opted not to do the bottle throwing as I wasn't sure how to go about deciding how often to do that.

This post was not mine originally. This was KingArthur from the other guys site. Just sharing it along. Was an old post, not sure how much is accurate. Not sure if he's on this site as well. Best of luck!

Several Exploit of 16th Anniversary Missions

1. Task "Dead Dragons"
Anniversary Shared Task: Dead Dragons :: Quests :: EverQuest :: ZAM

Bonus Item: Necromantic Dragon Bone (21k Nuke with 50% leech, CD 3mins)
Necromantic Dragon Bone :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM

Exploit:
After all steps but the last one, say "argh" to the Dark Elf Mercenary to get the clicky. DO NOT hail the mercenary captain so you don't get the lockout.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Task "Liquid Courage"
Anniversary Shared Task: Liquid Courage :: Quests :: EverQuest :: ZAM

Bonus Item: Golden Helm of Rallos Zek (75 AC trophy)
Golden Helm of Rallos Zek :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM

Exploit:
After in zone, use a SoS class move to NW to get "Flask of Fire Water". Make sure you are NOT in thirsty mode, then just spam clicking it, you will get the helm for everyone in zone eventually.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Task "Pub Crawl"
Anniversary Shared Task: Pub Crawl :: Quests :: EverQuest :: ZAM

Bonus Item: Drunkard's Stein (0.5 cast time, 30mins reuse, PoK gate)
Drunkard's Stein :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM

Exploit:
Get drunk first, then go Pok find Brasse and get the task. Next is go normal Abysmal. Find Galdorin. Come close to him. Wait he sing. Then--->Copy this into your MQ2Events_CharName.ini<---
Code: https://www.mmobugs.com/forums/ever...ersary-missions-4.html?highlight=Anniversary#

[Stein]
trigger=Galdorin Visigothe says '#1#'
command=/say ${EventArg1}
Wait the stein appears on your cursor.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. Task "Cleansing the Ground"
Anniversary Shared Task: Cleansing the Ground :: Quests :: EverQuest :: ZAM

Bonus Item: Cleansing Rod (Cure Clicky, 1min Reuse!)
Cleansing Rod :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM

Exploit:
After in zone, hail npc for first two step and get you the Container "Wide-mouth Potion Bottle". Then just go kill treants/frogs/peponnites till you get 10X"Clump of Mystical Pumpkin Seeds", 5X "Drop of Sour Sap", 3X "Stony Venom Sack". Combine it in the bottle till you get the potion "Dubious Potion".
Voila, just spamming the potion(right click it), you will get the cure clicky.

Enjoy guys!

So made a new macro for those trying to do 14th Anniv and require pre-task (solo) Ogres at the Gates.

Requirements for macro. Mesh of Steamfont and Lesser Faydark.
Bag space.

Known issues:

Due to the naming convention for the groundspawns in Lfay it was hard to determine the how to tell one item apart from another. I've tried to manage that as best as I could, drafted on one toon, ran another toon through from start to finish to clean up any bugs I could find.

I slapped this together quickly. Don't expect perfection...no notes in code...because I did it quickly.

Attachments

• OgresAtGates.mac
    32.7 KB · Views: 4
These fucking shit bag garbage EQ developers decided to make the 19th anniversary missions require RoS expansion. What a nice way to get the players to celebrate the anniversary:eq1

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...date-bugs-03-14-18.247898/page-4#post-3644142

Doesn't really affect me, as I only plan on doing this for 2 toons who already have the expansion, but this is a sad way to celebrate anniversary by trying to exploit the player base.

As long as they continue to exploit players, I'll keep exploiting this game. Pretty fucking shitty development.

I'm surprised they didn't put RoS up for 50% off or something. I'd buy 6 copies if they had.

Every thing they did for 19 seems like a giant "FUCK YOU!" to the player base. The illusion is kind of nice, but compared to even last year, I just get the feeling they're fucking clueless or just malicious. Give the players what they want: another tired and not special true box prog server. Fuck the heroic characters, the rare spawn bonuses, the market place sales, a new server that isn't copy and paste of the last 600 prog servers they've done, and absolutely positively fuck the tradition of the third newest xpac going free to play and the 4th oldest removing progression restrictions. No, fuck all that. Give us missions we have to pay for and another boring pay server. That's the ticket.

What illusion?

I'm surprised they didn't put RoS up for 50% off or something. I'd buy 6 copies if they had.

I wouldn't buy it for more than your main toons, its not worth the value, but that's just my opinion on it. First time since like 2004 I purchased less than 6 expansions. I'm glad they're loosing my business with how these garbage developers are so fucking lazy.

News - Happy Birthday EverQuest - 19th Anniversary Starts Today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back