• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Yet another stupid question #3:Attack Delay! , How do I make my guys attack faster? (1 Viewer)

eq1984

SUSPENDED
RedCents
230¢
I'm curious if there is a way to make my little guys attack faster.
I'm still working out the issue with getting my guys to "chain pull" and I was curious if there was some way to "chain-dps".
I have everyone set to assist at 99 and yet they pick totally random (at least visually) times to attack. It may be 80% it may not be until 30%.
I know i'm missing out on like 35% XP per hour from the lack of DPSing at 99%. I realize that if every toon instantly attacked at 99% it would be rather obvious that I was using MQ but I would rather adjust when and how they attack rather then it being at random.

Any and all insight is much appreciated!

Try setting the assist at 99% and shorten your melee range . Is how I do mine .if those mobs aren't with in a few feet they don't attack well melee any way

- - - Updated - - -

And the reason I say this is because if you have set to chain pull or even if your doing the pulling ,your Toons will already have that mob targeted ready to kill and I'm sure mobs will be 99%or less

Question - Yet another stupid question #3:Attack Delay! , How do I make my guys attack faster?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back