• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Just for fun (1 Viewer)

I have twelve primary I am leveling from 100 to 105. Warrior, Ranger, Cleric, Druid, Berserker, Bard, Beastlord, Enchanter, Wizard four of the little killing bastards /eyes tear up with pride........If I culled it down to a six box....Warrior, Cleric, Enchanter, Wizards three of them.

If I chose the Warrior.... it would kill quicker, take less damage,but could not much help with the Power Leveing which is my ultimate goal.
The Cleric could easily maintain the groups health and do the reverse Damage Shield Power Level thingy very well
Enchanter is my choice. Good buffs, great Crowd Control and keeps every ones mana topped off nicely, may not Power Level well but can get the characters that are good at that up and running.
Wizard is a weaponized character. I want a thousand. But no team spirit... no buff's and can not Power Level a new character.

So yes the enchanter because of it's buffs and crowd control and it's overall ability to raise the group to level 105 quickly and safely, as in fewer deaths.

That is my take,
As always,
Playbetter

Yeah I'm gonna have to say berserker as well or... hmm surprisingly to me my ranger is always top dps against humanoids, I just recently got him to 110 and haven't ever played one I created him a couple months ago, now I'm thinking of getting one more the headshot thing is amazing for PL.

Fine I'll go with ranger if I can pick just one.

My ideal group makeup would probably be:

SK, Clr, Enc, Mag, Mag, Mag

Currently I have the first two but the last four are completely different!

After playing for some time with mages I can't get over how useful they are with good tanking pets and great dps. I know they aren't as good as zerkers for dps, but having 3 coth available is great for moving around on quests and you can get away with even just using isboxer on patch days instead of KA.

Yeah I'm gonna have to say berserker as well or... hmm surprisingly to me my ranger is always top dps against humanoids, I just recently got him to 110 and haven't ever played one I created him a couple months ago, now I'm thinking of getting one more the headshot thing is amazing for PL.

You get more utility with a ranger also... thinking buffs, invis, run speed, minor CC, etc. Zerkers are just killing machines. You're choosing a calculating, intelligent killer (like the Zodiac killer) rather than a slaughter house (like a 14yr school shooter). :P

I have a ranger with two chase melee weapons (both 1HS), and he's a dps hoss. I've always enjoyed the ranger's dps and utility.

Question - Just for fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back