• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Hearsay - ab EoK frontier mountain perma camping (1 Viewer)

Inkie

RedCents
3,963¢
https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/ab-eok-frontier-mountain-perma-camping.247148/

ok this is getting out of hand,been weeks trying to get a camp in fm eok on ab server .They are sitting there afk botting and ksing when they`re afk bot crew logs in .i know you cant stay up weeks at a time its impossible. Its the same crews all the time .They have such a high number of people required to pick zone and its always just under the number required in zone so cant do that .This is not fair for real players that are playing the game for enjoyment not to farm and sell stuff on player auctions.They really need to get on the ball and stop this stuff because i, like many others are about to just stop playing and ive been playing since the game came out .

If this is you, you may want to move.

Funny thou every time ive logged a toon into FM on AB in the last 3 days every named camp has been empty, just guys farming for conflagrant diamonds etc

I have a few camped in FM for armor rots lol and from what ive seen so do a few other folk.

I mean shit is their even anyone sitting their AFK ? I mean I know on my server this guy just logs on for like 5-7 hours a day and logs out, which is 100% fine your not fully AFK but your afk in a way, he run AFK tools etc so he does good, if I'm in TBM/EOK ill run afk tools like VERY max length, no risks

Funny thou every time ive logged a toon into FM on AB in the last 3 days every named camp has been empty, just guys farming for conflagrant diamonds etc

The post that Darkie linked (good looking out) is definitely a forum troll. Wait, conflagrant diamonds drop in FM?

@surfdog21 sarnaks bro

Oh, lol well...cough...never messed with those much in FM- They give me the willys after dealing with them so much in LoIO back in the day! Hate them!

Hearsay - ab EoK frontier mountain perma camping

Users who are viewing this thread

Back