Thread: Netbots crashing

1. Top | #1

Netbots crashing

I loaded the Netbots plugin for the first time on a few of my characters. One of 8 characters crashed immediately on load. Another crashed about 10 minutes later. I had not even started using it yet. I'd venture to say... it's buggy... unless I am doing something wrong.

JJB

2. Top | #2

Re: Netbots crashing

Netbots up and running fine here, not have any issues with it in as long as i can remember.

Are you running any particular macros? other plugins loaded recently? mq2eqbc loaded?

3. 2 users hit "Thanks" on this epic post, earning Rooster 20 Redcents.

plure (02-13-2018), Redbot (02-13-2018)

4. Top | #3

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Netbots up and running fine here, not have any issues with it in as long as i can remember.

Are you running any particular macros? other plugins loaded recently? mq2eqbc loaded?

Rooster-- thanks. All normal plugins loaded (default), mq2eqbc, etc. plus MQ2Heals on the clerics. Crashed once each randomly so far on Auto_CLR and EOKNuke. I've never had a crash before (I let MQ2 autosend the crash report to Maskoi). Both of these have a custom INCLUDE file I call for some common subroutines I call (buff routines, etc.). I'll run it a bit longer and see if there's anything common about it.

JJB

5. Top | #4

I run a macro that calls most if not all netbots and netheal tlo's and run it for hours without an issue, but usually after 1 to 2 days of running I will get some data corruption till i shut down all eq clients and restart eqbcs