• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Netbots crashing (1 Viewer)

joojoobee

A Member to Remember
RedCents
4,237¢
I loaded the Netbots plugin for the first time on a few of my characters. One of 8 characters crashed immediately on load. Another crashed about 10 minutes later. I had not even started using it yet. I'd venture to say... it's buggy... unless I am doing something wrong.

JJB

Netbots up and running fine here, not have any issues with it in as long as i can remember.

Are you running any particular macros? other plugins loaded recently? mq2eqbc loaded?

Rooster-- thanks. All normal plugins loaded (default), mq2eqbc, etc. plus MQ2Heals on the clerics. Crashed once each randomly so far on Auto_CLR and EOKNuke. I've never had a crash before (I let MQ2 autosend the crash report to Maskoi). Both of these have a custom INCLUDE file I call for some common subroutines I call (buff routines, etc.). I'll run it a bit longer and see if there's anything common about it.

JJB

I run a macro that calls most if not all netbots and netheal tlo's and run it for hours without an issue, but usually after 1 to 2 days of running I will get some data corruption till i shut down all eq clients and restart eqbcs

Problem - Netbots crashing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back