• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Slowing Multiple Mobs (Shaman)

beiko73

RedCents
I have a problem I could use some help with.
Here is the problem: I am unable to single slow multiple mobs at camp (this is different from AE slow--triggered at 4).
This is what the code below does (and I don't want it to do): it casts EACH different slow on the SAME mob and THEN slows the other mob again with BOTH slows.
This is what I'd like to do: Have shaman do a check on each mob that comes in, and in succession slow each one as quickly as possible. For example, I want 1st mob slowed with AA Turgur's, 2nd mob slowed with counterbias slow, 3rd mob with AA Turgur's again since the Turgurs should be off cooldown; they should rapid-fire off since the cool down should be ready to go...slowed, slowed, slowed...quick-like; and now on to the rest of dps, debuffs and heals, etc. Here is what I have:

[General]
KissAssistVer=10.2.3
Role=Assist
CampRadius=100
CampRadiusExceed=400
ReturnToCamp=0
ChaseAssist=0
ChaseDistance=10
MedOn=1
MedStart=20
MedCombat=0
LootOn=0
RezAcceptOn=0
AcceptInvitesOn=1
GroupWatchOn=1
CastingInterruptOn=0
EQBCOn=1
IRCOn=0
MiscGem=12
MiscGemLW=12
MiscGemRemem=0
HoTTOn=0
CampfireOn=0
CharInfo=Shaman|97|GOLD
DefaultUI=TRUE
DPSMeter=1
ScatterOn=0
ConditionsOn=1

[DPS]
DPSOn=2
DPSCOn=1
DPSSize=12
DPSSkip=1
DPSInterval=1
DebuffAllOn=2

DPS1=Turgur's Swarm|100|Mob
DPSCond1=${Target.PctHPs}>20 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Turgur's Swarm]} && !${Target.Slowed.ID}

DPS2=Renewing Counterbias|100|Mob
DPSCond2=${Target.PctHPs}>20 && ${Me.SpellReady[Renewing Counterbias]} && !${Target.Buff[Renewing Counterbias].ID}

______

I know the DPSSize is set to 12 (I have only posted the general and dps-slow code). I have obviously not set it up correctly. Any suggestions on the code to get the Shaman to slow as described above is greatly appreciated. If posting the whole file would be helpful, I can do that

Thanks!

best bet would be using virual slow with a check for mob count and for that slow, if only 1 mob in camp switch to turgur's. IMO that would be the best check cause having a dps size of 12 means too many to do without using conditions with |debuffall|slow with my conditions i setup in last post on the other topic

Problem - Slowing Multiple Mobs (Shaman)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back