• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bug - Caution: EOK and ROS Rk II spells sellable to merchants. (1 Viewer)

psimoon

RedCents
813¢
I found this out yesterday. I thought I had posted about this already but I cannot find the post.

Anyway it seems that the Rk II spells from EOK (Writ of the combine) and ROS (clawed tablet of the Ring of Scale) can be sold to merchants. These have a value of 110 plat each, and I accidentally sold several writs of various types and greater and glowing clawed tablets when I was selling using the whole bag method. ie visit a merchant, select a bag and it will sell everything in the bag that is sellable. .

The previous Rk II spells were not sellable, but these are.

If this is common knowledge, sorry for the post.

Geek,
I tried that, they do not show up in the reclaim window. I think only things destroyed are reclaimable, not sold items.

It was a shock to me, lost close to a million plat, a very expensive lesson to learn.

Just to add on to this, RoS rk2 spells do NOT disappear from the claim option after you've already purchased them. I definitely ended up taking the same spell twice because I wasn't paying attention.

also if you get spell duplicates, the spell cant be sold, but it can be tributed for 1500 tribute on and up i think it was.

Just to add on to this, RoS rk2 spells do NOT disappear from the claim option after you've already purchased them. I definitely ended up taking the same spell twice because I wasn't paying attention.

Yeah I did that... more than one time. Maybe you should /petition the selling of the gems. I've sold stuff and then been able to reclaim it.

Bug - Caution: EOK and ROS Rk II spells sellable to merchants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back