• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Scale Touched Tunic Facet (1 Viewer)

Anyone camp a certain mob for this? PITA it is!

Seen random T1 vis drops off diff mobs.. it is similar to EOK in how they drop.. I got a variety of pieces off the named cockatrice (the one that paths the south part of the zone) in OT, as well as the Observer named sarnak in OT..

The problem is the drop rate % is set low, i think the eq devs said it was 20% and they were going to increase it.. but i dont see that increase.. neither for T2.. im having a TERRIBLE time grinding my t2 vis stuff..

im having a TERRIBLE time grinding my t2 vis stuff..

And the devs wonder why people AFK camp stuff!

I got into MQ2 as a lowbie mage who had spent literally a month trying to find Quillmane in SK. It wasn't current content, so it was empty, and I didn't know any druids or rangers who could help. Queue MQ2. Thanks for pushing me to the dark side with ridiculous time sinks!

And the devs wonder why people AFK camp stuff!

I got into MQ2 as a lowbie mage who had spent literally a month trying to find Quillmane in SK. It wasn't current content, so it was empty, and I didn't know any druids or rangers who could help. Queue MQ2. Thanks for pushing me to the dark side with ridiculous time sinks!

Aint that the truth!

I might kick myself for telling you this but I've seen the helm drop often from HS Admiral Tylix up where the partisan quest mobs are. Shandra is at that camp too (the witch loves to fear you).

You know, thats funny.. cuz thats the spot Ive been farming the helm alot lately, and NO HELM is dropping! Got a BP, feet, arms, wrist, all there..

I got tired of the whack mob warping and subsequent trains that Gorowyn has offered me.. Get Earth Love and GET OUT ...

You know, thats funny.. cuz thats the spot Ive been farming the helm alot lately, and NO HELM is dropping! Got a BP, feet, arms, wrist, all there..

I got tired of the whack mob warping and subsequent trains that Gorowyn has offered me.. Get Earth Love and GET OUT ...

Yeah it's a good camp, just constantly have people running through to do the quests. The basement is a good spot to farm spells - 4 named with several PH each.

Yeah it's a good camp, just constantly have people running through to do the quests. The basement is a good spot to farm spells - 4 named with several PH each.

I never ventured down to the basement yet, other than to do the one update I needed down there for crestra's - holding the vial of mana and walking up to the portal.. minimal issue tho, you IVU down there, then your invis drops when it updates, but you're right at the portal so click n gone..

Question - Scale Touched Tunic Facet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back