• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Xtarget (1 Viewer)

joojoobee

A Member to Remember
RedCents
4,247¢
Is there a way to programmatically change what is in the Xtarget? I know I can reference it's content... but can I programmatically set who is in Xtarget[1] for instance?

Everyone-- thanks for all that. Main reason for the question was that I use programs such as EOK or Auto_Clr.mac for out of group damage or healing, and I want to be able to assign assists programmatically or on the fly via EQBC.

JJB

Everyone-- thanks for all that. Main reason for the question was that I use programs such as EOK or Auto_Clr.mac for out of group damage or healing, and I want to be able to assign assists programmatically or on the fly via EQBC.

JJB

Make a hotkey that looks exactly like below. Change newtanknamehere to your tanks name. You may have to play with the pause.

/bca //mqp on
/pause 2
/bca //xtarget set 1 newtanknamehere
/bca //mqp off

You can also use /bct toonname //xtarget set 1 newtanknamehere and just send a tell to the pc or two that you want to switch, if only a few need to make the change.

Last edited:
Question - Xtarget

Users who are viewing this thread

Back