• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - I bet I could do an EQ developers job 100x better than these shitty developers (1 Viewer)

aspire2008

RedCents
2,825¢
We need to make more fun of these shitty mother fucking lazy EQ developers, so post in this thread with your own Current EQ developer playwright script.

Current EQ Dev1: We need to make HA's harder for no reason

Current EQ Dev2: We also need to make Fall Foliage mission not easy because to many players on the forum said it was easy

*Both ponder: How can we lazy fix but still get paid for doing nothing most of the day*

Flip the switch and change the mob power values.:dance:

------------

I like to think of them as Dey Break Games.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, they have screwed the pooch on the HA exp. I did a bonus mission castle relic in Degmar. For completing the HA I got 1 AA and 1 AA for the bonus. The other day I did the bixies and got like 27. Guess DBG wants us all out of old content. The Mobs in the HA which were yellow mostly were a little tougher and dick for Exp.

That avenue is gone.

I dont think the Devs play or even care. I get sometimes that they want EQ to die so they can do other things.

Funny - I bet I could do an EQ developers job 100x better than these shitty developers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back