• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Opening Doors (1 Viewer)

joojoobee

A Member to Remember
RedCents
4,247¢
MQ2Nav is not opening doors in Gorowyn. So, two questions:

1. Is there something I can do to tweak MQ2nav to open doors?
2. Is there a macro routine or command someone can point me towards on how to build something that opens nearby doors?

I am reasonably well versed in coding MQ2, I just need a couple of pointers on what the command and Spawn searches might be.

JJB

yeah its bizarre.. Nav can 'see' the door spawn, as the ID is in the list.. i can /doortarget, and click it open/closed using nav.. but when using something like kiss to pull, it just runs my face into the door til my nose looks flat as a pancake.. for some reason kiss never breaks after a certain period, just endlessly runs it..

yeah its bizarre.. Nav can 'see' the door spawn, as the ID is in the list.. i can /doortarget, and click it open/closed using nav.. but when using something like kiss to pull, it just runs my face into the door til my nose looks flat as a pancake.. for some reason kiss never breaks after a certain period, just endlessly runs it..

From what i understand it ignores certain objects based on the spellid of the object. Every door in ROS is 5 but every door before ROS was -1.

I can verify what Toots says above. Go to the settings tab in the nav ui and check the 'attempt to get unstuck' box. Opens all doors I've encountered so far. Wish I could "set" that to stay on as every time I log out I have to reset it.

Question - Opening Doors

Users who are viewing this thread

Back