• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Disspell mobs when they cast a certain buff ? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
476¢
Is there a way my characters .ini can disspell the sarnak's riposte (Sarnak Finesse). Once they cast it, my ini will read that it's been casted, and then proceed to disspell the mob? I have disspell on my DPS part of his .ini... but it's not very reliable as far as timing (sometimes casts it before the mob will cast riposte or will cast it with 10% left since the cool down just ended). Thanks!

I used a downshift to take care of dispells with my mage. In this case I was looking to dispell hasted mobs in LDoNs because they're irritating in crowds. The only downside is that the toon using said downshit will dispell anything with the buff when it assists you, even if you're say, fd pulling/etc. I'm sure a mob hp check could be implemented to prevent that or just toggling the downflag on/off.

Rich (BB code):
downshit5=/if (${Cast.Ready[Annul Magic]}  && !${Me.Moving} && ${Target.Buff[Alacrity].ID} || ${Target.Buff[Quickness].ID} || ${Target.Buff[Celerity].ID}) /casting "Annul Magic"

Question - Disspell mobs when they cast a certain buff ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back