Thread: Weird Undefined Variable, no such a variable been ever used/claimed in any macros/inc

1. Top | #1

Weird Undefined Variable, no such a variable been ever used/claimed in any macros/inc

@ChatWithThisName @PeteSampras @william12 @Redbot Here is a problem I found in my own macro,
    Name:  Bug.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  9.9 KB

However, the weird situation is:

1. Somehow it did not always appear, it only happened when I just zoned into the instance, and every time it showed the exactly same information, aka same line on the same inc file (the 148th line of pigeok.inc).

2. I can not find the word "Navigation" in any of my macro file including the inc files. The notepad++ said there always 0 hits in all of my projects.

I would suspect this is plugin related issue, such as I used to use some variable in my HUD, and it spammed the hell out of me by tons of undeclared variable information in the very 1st line of the code..

And I did not load any plugins like MQ2Nav and MQ2Navigation, I do have MQ2Bot loaded somehow...

Any clues? Thanks!
    KA

2. Top | #2

Re: Weird Undefined Variable, no such a variable been ever used/claimed in any macros

what plugins you have loaded

3. Top | #3

Re: Weird Undefined Variable, no such a variable been ever used/claimed in any macros

hmmmm, I tried to dig more and reproduce the bug, and now it also have a chance to appear at a new line (1513).
    Name:  Bug1.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  7.7 KB

I've noticed that it seems only appears when this TLO is used

Code: 
    ${Zone.ShortName.Equal[XXXX]}
    Any more clues please??

4. Top | #4

Quote Originally Posted by saar View Post
    what plugins you have loaded
    I use a lot of plugins sorry I can not list them all though..

My guess would be MQ2Bot related or so...

5. Top | #5

Just load MQ2Nav to get rid of the error. Without looking into the code and doing some debugging I wouldn't be able to find why that is popping up. If you want to send me the code on discord for a look through. But you'll also want to include a copy of the INI's for your modified files such as any HUD/Caption/MQ2Melee holy/down flags

If it's mq2bot related you could just try /plugin mq2bot unload

Note that when you use ${Navigation.SomeMember} as opposed to just ${Navigation} it will still report that ${Navigation} is undefined.

6. One user has clicked "Thanks" to reward ChatWithThisName for this post:

KingArthur (01-12-2018)

7. Top | #6

as far as your plugins it is relevant to finding a solution for your issue. You can go into your MacroQuest.ini and find your plugin list there, Loaded plugins will have the name=1, the unloaded but once loaded prior plugins will have their name =0

8. One user has clicked "Thanks" to reward ChatWithThisName for this post:

KingArthur (01-12-2018)

9. Top | #7

I will get MQ2Nav a try, thanks Chat