• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Question - Interested in trying it out. (1 Viewer)

There sort of is because you asked nicely.

I'll donate you a free month to get in and try it out. It will probably take a day or two for your access to be set up.

Thanks, I'm testing it out now. I've been running isboxer for a few weeks now and I like it.

I really wanted this for the /stick command. I lowered my rez to 720 to keep /follow working 100%.
I'm also interested in the -kill flag on casting. *just nuke until it's dead mkay.

Oh snap. Sorry I didn't know that.

I've been up early and late playing EQ lol. It's been 10 years and I have to say I'm right back into it.
I actually restarted fresh with a new crew. SK/SHM/Bard wiz/wiz and spot for merc cleric/wiz

I use to run SK Cleric Enc Druid Mage Wiz so this is going to be a big change.

I'll probably pull with the bard and let the sk KA tank for me. and just chain pull.

Question - Interested in trying it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back