• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Bazaar Filter (1 Viewer)

Dabzz

RedCents
152¢
Anyway we could get an option to only show sellers who have been verified and or have had at least X amount of transactions? There are a couple accounts I want to buy but seller is not verified, just signed up and has no feedback. I almost got screwed but thankfully I fucked up the spelling of that MoFo's email addy and PayPal withheld pmt. (Then the jack ass jad the balls to try to call me out until I directed him to Redbot who said he was a known scammer!).
Anyways, I think a few additional search filters would be great for those of us who only want to deal with verified and honest (as much as we can vet) sellers/buyers.
I'm running two CC and my DPS sucks so I'm looking to trade/sell my 108 Bard with 105 cleric on same account (both have Max AA, including tradeskillz up to lvl 105) for an equal Zerker or BL.

Question - Bazaar Filter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back