• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Just had my accounts suspended for Unattended Gameplay....... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_t77

RedCents
34¢
Hi there

I've just had my accounts suspended for 14 days for unattended gameplay and wanted to check to see if this means that I will now be on some sort of "watch list" meaning that I shouldn't use MQ2 moving forward?

Cheers for any help offered.

Just a trash camp in the East - 3am GMT 02 Jan

ive been playing in FM quiet a bit this past few days, seems to have been a lot of AFK groups. when ever any one asked for a CC lucky if there was 2 of us answering so not to surprised if some one reported you to be honest. Its still a busy area so kinda daft place to completely AFK play.

As to being on a "Watch List" its my experience you will be, and any further infractions will result in a complete ban.

With the Conflagrant diamonds dropping off any Sarnark in FM (maybe any EoK zone?), I think there is a renewed interest to camp there. Especially bot farmers that did not get RoS. Would have no doubt whoever reported you also uses MQ2.

With the Conflagrant diamonds dropping off any Sarnark in FM (maybe any EoK zone?), I think there is a renewed interest to camp there. Especially bot farmers that did not get RoS. Would have no doubt whoever reported you also uses MQ2.

Conflagrant Diamonds seem to drop from any EOK or ROS zone. -- just an FYI

Slowly killing in FM I pulled 9 in 4 hours, a few got away from me to some afk folks i was power leveling. I was at the Sarnak fort where a bunch of named spawn. As a note when I say slow killing, I mean I was barely able to kill the front gate mobs, plus the 4 mob pack and the cook before respawns.

Question - Just had my accounts suspended for Unattended Gameplay.......
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back