• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Plane of War (1 Viewer)

mudpielen

RedCents
552¢
Does one still need to do progression to get in main gates an the east an west parts of plane of war still or has it been unlocked over the last couple years. Btw i have been flagged for it for a few years, asking so i will know before had if i need to flag for new toons i create an grind. TIA

- - - Updated - - -

I will be home in a few day, was hoping to find out so i could farm mats while i level toons to make my box crew a 6 team, I guess iwll just plan on having to do it

About 6 months ago I got a few alts flagged, so unless they changed it since then. I haven't seen/heard anything about that though.

Yes, you still need to get flagged. I was thinking about doing the flag to try and get my hands on the Shield aug that drops behind the gates so I tried to run my group there two weeks ago. Nada. (Side note I read later that the aug can drop anywhere in zone, then RL got in the way and I have not been back. Anyone know of the aug really does drop off of any mob?)

Yes, you still need to get flagged. I was thinking about doing the flag to try and get my hands on the Shield aug that drops behind the gates so I tried to run my group there two weeks ago. Nada. (Side note I read later that the aug can drop anywhere in zone, then RL got in the way and I have not been back. Anyone know of the aug really does drop off of any mob?)

Yeah it's possible but it's at the rate of ultra rare's like other CotF zones. 1/5000 or whatever the rate is, and I believe the other augs also drop in PoW like that... I know at least sigil of thokk does. So you'd be much better off just killing grandmaster.

the dodge aug drops pretty often from The Judicator. He spawns after so many kills are done in the field around 50ish. I got alts leveled an flagged an started been killing in powar since lastnight. Note that is the no trade one.

Question - Plane of War

Users who are viewing this thread

Back