• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Influx of scammers (1 Viewer)

Coinstop

BANNED
RedCents
1,149¢
Guys, be careful with the Bazaar right now.
There is an influx of scammers using the site.
I HIGHLY recommend not using anyone with no/low feedback, or with a brand new RG account for the time being.
Go with any of our reputable sellers that have high feedback, they're trustworthy and completely safe to do business with.

3 scammers banned just this morning alone that got members on fake krono deals and fake character sales.

If you see anything sketchy, report it. It will be investigated promptly.

But anyways,
Hope everyone's having a great holiday season, stay safe all.

Last edited:
I can assure you feedback score means nothing on this website. There is no bottleneck for people creating multiple accounts and fake feedback scoring themselves as an unsubscribed member. I got scammed from someone with 25+ feedback score a while back. Look for verification, badge status, post count, etc first.

You don't need to be verified but it takes a few good years to build good reputation in the community, which no scammer will be willing to do.

Strongly advise paying attention to what I've pointed out in this thread:

https://www.redguides.com/community...t-Verification?p=344613&viewfull=1#post344613

I would also like to add that simply having a small private message exchange with a potential buyer/seller beforehand is a good way to feel out the waters. If something sends your spidey senses tingling you may want to back out of the transaction.

And always guys, if you think something is sketchy, youre welcome to report it and let the mod team investigate or even message me personally and Id be happy to look things over and give you my opinion on things.

News - Influx of scammers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back