• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Patch - December 18, 2017 - Patch tomorrow 12/19 (1 Viewer)

RedCents
303¢
All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at 10:00 AM PT* for an update. Estimated downtime is approximately 2 hours.

Check this out and more in our EQ Calendar (Be sure to set it to your time zone [in settings on the Calendar] for your times!).

Achievement Changes:
DBStr Changes:
EQStr Changes:
Spell Changes:

Update Notes:
*** Emergency Update ***
- Fixed a bug that prevented ranks 41-50 of Heroic Vitality/Fortitude and ranks 21-25 of Heroic Resolution from being granted.
- Fixed an issue where resurrection failed to return the correct amount of experience for level 109 and 110 characters.

- The EverQuest Team

Yea its a new exe file, getting same message on my install as well! LMAO MOFOASSO...great name! Lots of peeps will want this patch, it fixes the crappy 110 rez bug that has been plaguing the game since the release.

Can I get a confirmation that current version of VV Compile crashes at login screen despite updating and disabling all .ini?

Or have I done something wrong?

Patch - December 18, 2017 - Patch tomorrow 12/19

Users who are viewing this thread

Back