• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Strategy - Where are you guys at? Where to Level (1 Viewer)

Dabzz

RedCents
152¢
I saw a post a few days ago asking where people are leveling. I read someone leveled in the Yetti caves (I'm not sure if they did AFK or not?). I read some just did RoS progression. And others in T2 EoK. Has anyone leveled exclusively in RoS?
I am wondering what the best approach would be for someone only able to devote a couple hours a day to leveling? Is it better to get to 110 before pushing through progression?
Is K-Sha Lab better than Droga/Chardook? Would faster pulls in Lceanium be better? Boxing a full group so id like a place where a /mac auto cleric can handle multiples with a raid geared War? When the team is maxed Exp/AA I run cleric out of group and use a merc healer and one or 2 of my DPS out of group because I have 2 CC alts and my DPS sucks with both in group.
Any suggestions?

Could just flip TBM instances....they level up with you. Or if flagged Thuli mission if you really want something AFK though you need to be flagged. At this point in time afking or even large box groups in EOK or ROS is potentially asking for attention and trouble.

Droga or chardok are my favs for sure, Korsha labs (cave side) is pretty decent also.

RoS is kinda meh for xp compared to the rate you can kill in EoK now. Specially with a raid geared war

Strategy - Where are you guys at? Where to Level

Users who are viewing this thread

Back