• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Magician Inventory Slots full when trying to summon pet weapons (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,189¢
When my magician loots an item and fills the #8 spot and then pet dies, magician summons the bag for weapons and holds it on the cursor. Is there some way to make this not happen? Thanks in advance.

It irritates me, as I have two open spots for pet bags and they do end up with summoned wands when I turn it on, then i notice my pet running around with no weapons. Would be a good add to da code...

One thing I have been wishing for is the ability to have the pet toys process target another player ( in my case my wiz) and cast pet goodies. Then id like the other toon to pass them out. I use my mage as my main looted as it has all the big bags!

It irritates me, as I have two open spots for pet bags and they do end up with summoned wands when I turn it on, then i notice my pet running around with no weapons. Would be a good add to da code...

The newest Kiss will still equip your pet if the slots have temp/summoned items in them like mod rods.

Problem - Magician Inventory Slots full when trying to summon pet weapons

Users who are viewing this thread

Back